bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas eve

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Christmas eve Empty
PostSubject: Christmas eve   Christmas eve Icon_minitime15th November 2007, 4:26 pm

What do you all do on christmas eve, what family traditions do you have?
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Christmas eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve   Christmas eve Icon_minitime16th November 2007, 12:53 am

Not a lot to be honest
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Christmas eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve   Christmas eve Icon_minitime16th November 2007, 2:49 am

I hope you leave a mince pie and a drink out for father christmas and a carrot for rudolph! Smile

We are going to make our own mince pies this year on christmas eve, never done it before, so if santa doesn't bring you any presents its because I have given him a bad belly!! Wink
Back to top Go down

Christmas eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve   Christmas eve Icon_minitime16th November 2007, 6:49 am

LOL....xxx

We don't really do much either as the 2 cultures are totally different and duncan gets confused.....xxx
Back to top Go down

Christmas eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve   Christmas eve Icon_minitime22nd November 2007, 2:21 pm

Hum Christmas eve usually consist of some nice new snuggly PJ's, a nice bath, Kids in bed so me and DH can set the crimbo pressies up! We have a bike and a Keyboard and mic set to build this year! Then Bed for about 3 hours untill the kids get up screaming 'Santa's Been Santa's Been'

Oh im so excited!
Alice xx
Back to top Go down

Christmas eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve   Christmas eve Icon_minitime27th November 2007, 12:33 pm

I usually work till 4am!!!!!! But this year cause of the changes in law we have to close at midnight so if I have to work it I will be home by 1am Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas eve   Christmas eve Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas eve
Page 1 of 1