bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Christmas   Christmas Icon_minitime13th October 2008, 8:12 am

Anyone know what they are buying for kids Christmas pressies yet? We are thinking about a big Tool bench from Early Learning. It's £40 and comes with lots of tools plus you get a free accessory set worth £20! Sam is quite into hammers and things! Also trying to get him a Man Utd kit with his name on but having abit of trouble as they only seem to do them in 12-18mths or 3-4years! 12-18 will be too small and 3-4 much, much too big. Can't belive its nearly Christmas already!
Back to top Go down

Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas Icon_minitime13th October 2008, 8:59 am

Duncan would like a water aeroplane so i will see if i can find one....he also said he would like a new truck so we can surely do that....(he's not getting much as he is spoilt as it is....LOL)
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas Icon_minitime13th October 2008, 9:19 am

We're getting Sophie a peppa pig scooter the one they use with one foot, a new bike with stablizers. I've also bought her a couple of floor puzzles too.

We dont usually buy Sophie a lot due to the amount other people buy for her. but I think this year we 'may' buy a little more due to the fact this is probably her last xmas on her own next year she'll have Rebekah
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas Icon_minitime13th October 2008, 11:00 am

Oh a name for baby.......I was suppost to be called that but my dad chose my name not my mum.....xxx It's lovely hun xxx
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas Icon_minitime14th October 2008, 1:56 pm

I'd like to get my girls a scooter for christmas too Sarah. They play with the one at my MIL and they love it and are actually quite good at it.
Back to top Go down

Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas Icon_minitime15th October 2008, 9:13 am

I dont know what to get mine have bought a few things but everything they seem to play with uses way too many batteries, the both got bikes for bday so dont know

Am thinking of getting little one a keyboard and musical set eyc
They get way 2 spoilt and were not doing it this year simply because we have no where for toys they have lol and we havent got the money Neutral
think i will buy them more clothing and stuff they need - not sure what toys tho apart frm a couple of comp games and action figures
Back to top Go down

Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas Icon_minitime15th October 2008, 2:03 pm

Liam wants playstation 3 but they are £300 Shocked Im praying he changes his mind!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas Icon_minitime15th October 2008, 2:10 pm

Ouch! thats expensive!
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas Icon_minitime1st November 2008, 10:07 am

eliza has her list sussed out already, with thanks to the tv ads!!! she wants a peppa pig playhouse, hide n seek peppa, and anyhting else peppa pig or dora. we are also planning on getting her a new bike, the one she has we bought from the car boot, its nice and has done her well - after all she learnt to ride on it, but we think after learning to ride without stabilisers she deserves a new one! david wants to get her a tv and dvd player for her room - a pink one as she really wants one, but to be honest i dont really like the idea of her having one in her bedroom, so i dont think she will be getting that

as for charlie he will be happy with anything that has wheels or wings or an engine lol!!!

also as a joint present we have seen this big floor piano thing, its like a big dance mat but has piano keys on it, you walk on it to play it, the kids will love that, and better still its a bargain at 20 squids!!!! cant wait to go crimbo shopping!!!
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas   Christmas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas
Page 1 of 1