bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas trees?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Christmas trees? Empty
PostSubject: Christmas trees?   Christmas trees? Icon_minitime24th October 2007, 3:32 am

When do you put yours up?
I usually put it 2 weeks before the big day, I dont have much room for it and usually end up having to move the room around to fit it in. Laughing
Back to top Go down

Christmas trees? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas trees?   Christmas trees? Icon_minitime24th October 2007, 4:43 am

we always put ours up first week in december, i mean it isnt up for long.and like you helen i have to move a lot of things around, i no someone round this way who puts theres up at the end of september, geesh thats just a tad early for my liking lol
Back to top Go down

Christmas trees? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas trees?   Christmas trees? Icon_minitime24th October 2007, 7:35 am

Omg that is crazy!!!!
I love having my tree up but it gets in the way, and we have bits on it that always get everywhere so I am forever hoovering up.
Back to top Go down

Christmas trees? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas trees?   Christmas trees? Icon_minitime24th October 2007, 7:59 am

yeh is a pain in da butt! i used to love help putting the tree up when i was a kid.. now its just a hassle.. and i cant stand having to take it all down!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Christmas trees? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas trees?   Christmas trees? Icon_minitime24th October 2007, 11:40 am

I normally like to put it up the first weekend in December but my OH is a bit bah humbug and since having the girls it would proberly spend more time on the floor than standing up. but gonna give it ago.

So as early as I can pursuade OH to get all the stuff out for me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Christmas trees? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas trees?   Christmas trees? Icon_minitime24th October 2007, 12:17 pm

1st day Dave is off in December lol
We have flashing lights outside our house too.

I think its sad when people dont take their decorations down at all and they are up all year round
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

Christmas trees? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas trees?   Christmas trees? Icon_minitime24th October 2007, 2:46 pm

Yeah i know, its lazyness!
We have flashing tube lights around our kitchen window, but thats about it!
We love having a drive around at night seeing whos got the most lights outside the house.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Christmas trees? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas trees?   Christmas trees? Icon_minitime25th October 2007, 1:36 am

I love lights outside (and inside) we have quite a few up outside and I would have more but our house lacks plug sockets ( there is only 1 in each room!).

ooo i'm getting all excited talking about it, i'm such a kid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas trees? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas trees?   Christmas trees? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas trees?
Page 1 of 1