bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Favourite bit about christmas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Favourite bit about christmas Empty
PostSubject: Favourite bit about christmas   Favourite bit about christmas Icon_minitime15th November 2007, 4:28 pm

Just being nosey, wondered what your favourite bit about christmas is?

I have lots but I don't think anything beats the look on the kids faces when they see all the presents under the tree Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Favourite bit about christmas   Favourite bit about christmas Icon_minitime15th November 2007, 4:28 pm

And also all being together as a family.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Favourite bit about christmas   Favourite bit about christmas Icon_minitime16th November 2007, 12:54 am

seeing Sophies eye's widen in the morning when she see's lots of presents and her going 'wow' every time she opens one.

The Xmas dinner and the same being together as a family
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Favourite bit about christmas   Favourite bit about christmas Icon_minitime16th November 2007, 6:50 am

The food,....xxxLOL

Yeah seeing duncans face....xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite bit about christmas   Favourite bit about christmas Icon_minitime16th November 2007, 8:13 am

yes defo seeing ya childrens face opening the pressies.

i get all excited watching her open them

she really knows what christmas is all about this year

so im goin to make it extra special

x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite bit about christmas   Favourite bit about christmas Icon_minitime19th November 2007, 1:05 pm

Definatly the kids faces when they see all their presents around the tree.

Especially last christmas as it was Ruby's first and after everything that happened the yr before (when I was pg), it was lovely for us all to be together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite bit about christmas   Favourite bit about christmas Icon_minitime22nd November 2007, 2:24 pm

Hum......Obviously it's seeing the kids open there presents and enjoying themselves tucking in to a nice big christmas dinner but for me its when the kids go to bed and me and DH can sit down at the end of the night with a glass of port and feeling really chuffed that another christmas has gone by successfully and were all lucky to be together as a family.

Thats me

Alice xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favourite bit about christmas   Favourite bit about christmas Icon_minitime27th November 2007, 12:31 pm

Spending the whole day with my family with no phone calls or emails from residents!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite bit about christmas   Favourite bit about christmas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite bit about christmas
Page 1 of 1