bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas dinner?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Christmas dinner? Empty
PostSubject: Christmas dinner?   Christmas dinner? Icon_minitime19th October 2007, 3:50 am

We normaly have Christams dinner at home and then go to my mums in the afternoon. Not sure what we will do this yr yet!
We are going to have a lovely big turkey and all the trimmings, because nromally we have beef!! (I managed to pursuade dh to have turkey hehe)

how about you?????
Back to top Go down

Christmas dinner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas dinner?   Christmas dinner? Icon_minitime19th October 2007, 3:53 am

I will be working this xmas as duncan is going to his dads....xxx
so not sure what will be on the menu...xx
Back to top Go down

Christmas dinner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas dinner?   Christmas dinner? Icon_minitime19th October 2007, 3:57 am

Oh no working on Christmas day :-(
My Dh will be going back to work on boxing day this year, last yr he was meant to of done xmas day, but managed to get someone else to cover it!
Back to top Go down

Christmas dinner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas dinner?   Christmas dinner? Icon_minitime19th October 2007, 11:05 am

i don't mind means i wont be sitting at home alone....xxxx
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Christmas dinner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas dinner?   Christmas dinner? Icon_minitime19th October 2007, 2:07 pm

We used to have dinner at my mums and then my son would go to his dads at 3ish and we would go to my OH mums house. But since the girls were born we stay at home as its easier and my mum and dad pop in and my son still goes to his dads.
Back to top Go down

Christmas dinner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas dinner?   Christmas dinner? Icon_minitime20th October 2007, 11:55 am

Ahhh, Lesley bless you x

We used to go to dh's dads, but they usualy like us to go round on xmas eve, the kids open their presents with them and theyopen theirs. Mainly because they have a house full on xmas day!
Back to top Go down

Christmas dinner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas dinner?   Christmas dinner? Icon_minitime20th October 2007, 2:11 pm

ill be going round my dads this year, we are having quiet a few round and im gunna have to cook this yr,
then i will probley have a few drinks and be merry hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Christmas dinner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas dinner?   Christmas dinner? Icon_minitime21st October 2007, 2:20 am

Not sure what i'm going to do yet as Dave is working. So i'll probably do his family in the morning and give them their presents then go and spend the rest of the day at my parents
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

Christmas dinner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas dinner?   Christmas dinner? Icon_minitime22nd October 2007, 11:33 am

my christmas will prob be divided between some time at my parents and popping into justins parents (they will be expecting to see the kids).

Im hoping i can get away with just having christmas lunch at mums and dads and then pop in for an hour or so into Justins parents as i think the kids will tire out quite quickly plus my waist line could do with just having one big meal on christmas day Very Happy cant believe how quickly its coming round santa
Back to top Go down

Christmas dinner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas dinner?   Christmas dinner? Icon_minitime22nd October 2007, 3:01 pm

tash you shouldnt worry about ya waist line at xmas.. i dont.. hehe
Back to top Go down

Christmas dinner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas dinner?   Christmas dinner? Icon_minitime23rd October 2007, 3:46 pm

Pmsl thats the prob though hun...i have been a bit too laid back and been a piggy every christmas... last christmas i was huge!!!! heavily pregnant with ollie...but i seriously do need to be careful as i want to fit into a size 14 for christmas day!! xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas dinner? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas dinner?   Christmas dinner? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas dinner?
Page 1 of 1