bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas past and ones to come.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Christmas past and ones to come..... Empty
PostSubject: Christmas past and ones to come.....   Christmas past and ones to come..... Icon_minitime4th January 2008, 6:23 am

You may think i am crazy and you won't be far wrong.......

I started my christmas shopping today......yeah i know 2007 has just gone but i got them in the sales and it was really cheap......got new bobles for my xmas tree and all my wrapping paper and 4 presents.....so pleased with myself.....

have a great 2008 and happy shopping people....xxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas past and ones to come.....   Christmas past and ones to come..... Icon_minitime14th January 2008, 4:25 am

Well i have done it, all my christmas shopping for 2008 except duncan but i will get his later in the year....

I am so pleased i have got everything, just have to start making them now and that should be done by march so i am so pleased and proud that i am so organised this year.....better than last year.....

happy shopping.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas past and ones to come.....   Christmas past and ones to come..... Icon_minitime14th January 2008, 9:36 am

Blimey! Ive never been that organised! Well done Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas past and ones to come.....   Christmas past and ones to come..... Icon_minitime15th January 2008, 9:09 am

yeah good on you lesley...wish i could be that organised xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas past and ones to come.....   Christmas past and ones to come..... Icon_minitime15th September 2008, 11:09 am

Well as it's says above....I have done my christmas shopping made wrapped and delivered them.....(well those for the people in sctland that is) i still need to get duncan and markus something......
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Christmas past and ones to come.....   Christmas past and ones to come..... Icon_minitime15th September 2008, 11:26 am

wow that is organised!!! i always vow to buy from jan but i always find other things to do with my money!!!! i am also terrible during the year, if i do buy things for christmas i nearly always end up giving them away! loL!! especially for the kids. but when it gets to september i am good and i start picking things up, just have to find places to hide them all!!!!

i was shocked a couple weeks ago when i went to town, we went in debenhams and there was a christmas tree up and decorated - now that is nuts!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Christmas past and ones to come.....   Christmas past and ones to come..... Icon_minitime15th September 2008, 11:43 am

that's life hun.....xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas past and ones to come.....   Christmas past and ones to come..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas past and ones to come.....
Page 1 of 1