bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

christmas pressies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

christmas pressies Empty
PostSubject: christmas pressies   christmas pressies Icon_minitime23rd September 2008, 1:15 pm

I picked up a few bits today when we went to town for christmas. i got a bargain in the works (book shop) a little bag with 10 fifi story books on it each book should cost £3.99 I bought the whole set for £9;99 my little sister molly is the biggest fan of fifi, so I will keep that for her for christmas, I also got a box of fairy lights (actually pink fairies) for eliza for her bedroom, they were a bargain at £3;99!!!! so thats two things, only about another million to buy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

christmas pressies Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas pressies   christmas pressies Icon_minitime24th September 2008, 1:00 am

I was going to buy xmas presents today but Dave has said no they can wait til next month.

If any of the items go out of stock I'll be very unhappy!
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

christmas pressies Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas pressies   christmas pressies Icon_minitime24th September 2008, 2:18 am

men!!!! I wasnt planning on getting anything yesterday, we only went to town for the market, but I couldnt resist those bargains - although I have seen those books being sold on ebay for £20 so I am tempted to sell them, and get a few more - or course I will keep one for molly too
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm

christmas pressies Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas pressies   christmas pressies Icon_minitime26th September 2008, 12:16 pm

all i ned to buy is markus xmas pressie and duncan and i am done...xx
Back to top Go down

christmas pressies Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas pressies   christmas pressies Icon_minitime26th September 2008, 3:48 pm

I havent really bought much got one of my sons a hotwheels flip car reduced from £20 t £5 in argos clearance and bought them both some biker mice figures in pound shop - were £15 in argos not long back Very Happy
also bought my eldest sons step brother a tracksuit
plenty more to buy best get a move on lol only a few months x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

christmas pressies Empty
PostSubject: Re: christmas pressies   christmas pressies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

christmas pressies
Page 1 of 1