bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update at 14 Weeks!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Update at 14 Weeks! Empty
PostSubject: Update at 14 Weeks!   Update at 14 Weeks! Icon_minitime8th March 2008, 7:59 am

(14+4)
Hay Guys

Thought id give u an update on me and Bump!

Well bump is still be very naughty!! Evil or Very Mad !!
Im still suffering with my morning, noon and night sickness, Iv lost nearly 2 stone in weight and had to go out and buy muself size 12 maternity clothes??? Since when have i been a size 12 LOL! Iv still got these nasty headaches! Im still tired! And genrerly not enjoy it what so eva!

Bump is defo growing now and i have a lovely little bump (ill get andrew to take a piccy and il post!) I can also feel buba fluttering away, mostly in the morning, its such a lovely feeling! Im peeing alot more too, mosly in the night!
I have my 16 week bloods a week on tuesday Shocked Outch its gonna hurt. But it will give me an insight to the chance of buba having downs, i know im a very low risk already as they cheak when i have my 12 week scan but its always nice to be prepaired just incase (Not that this would change my opionion on buba) Should also hear the hearbeat too (Very exciting!)

Thats about it really. Nothing else has really changed!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Update at 14 Weeks!   Update at 14 Weeks! Icon_minitime9th March 2008, 1:59 am

Cant believe your 14 weeks already! its really flown by.

Glad your ok and bubba is growing well xxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Update at 14 Weeks!   Update at 14 Weeks! Icon_minitime9th March 2008, 3:04 am

i cant believe that your 14wks now too.....glad all is well with bump tho sounds like he/she is really making u suffer with the sickness xxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update at 14 Weeks!   Update at 14 Weeks! Icon_minitime9th March 2008, 3:00 pm

glad all is well thanks for the update....xxx
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Update at 14 Weeks!   Update at 14 Weeks! Icon_minitime9th March 2008, 3:11 pm

Thanks for the update Alice, look foward to seeing the picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update at 14 Weeks!   Update at 14 Weeks! Icon_minitime10th March 2008, 9:55 am

right got the picture sorted, just need to put it on image cave and Sarah will have to srink it for me as i have no idea how LOL xx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Update at 14 Weeks!   Update at 14 Weeks! Icon_minitime10th March 2008, 10:42 am

Photobucket is best Razz
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Update at 14 Weeks!   Update at 14 Weeks! Icon_minitime10th March 2008, 12:47 pm

lol i have no idea hun sorry!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update at 14 Weeks!   Update at 14 Weeks! Icon_minitime10th March 2008, 2:10 pm

LOL you will get it alice.....xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update at 14 Weeks!   Update at 14 Weeks! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update at 14 Weeks!
Page 1 of 1