bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update at 10 weeks ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Update at 10 weeks ... Empty
PostSubject: Update at 10 weeks ...   Update at 10 weeks ... Icon_minitime16th February 2008, 3:01 am

Well i thought id give u all a little up date with me and my pregnancy!

The morning, noon and night sickness is still with me! Some days i can feel ok and only chuck once or twice and others im hoovering outside the loo all day! Im starting to cope a little better with it thou and just get on with it.
Iv started to get a back back now thou, not sure if iv pulled a musle, or lifed summin i should'nt have but the pain is auful, DH bless him has brought me a hot water bottle which helps a little.
Consipation is auful too at the moment, i went nealry 2 weeks without going. and im also suffering with headaches too Sad . So all in all not great at the moment but copeable!

My bump is growing nicely thou, more people can tell im preggers now and i feel great about that, iv lost quite a bit of weight throughout this pregnancy and i think that may be the reason why my bump is showing more xx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Update at 10 weeks ...   Update at 10 weeks ... Icon_minitime16th February 2008, 3:31 am

Oh no! mention it to your midwife that youve back ache, baby could be lying on a nerve
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Update at 10 weeks ...   Update at 10 weeks ... Icon_minitime16th February 2008, 9:02 am

LOL what Midwife? We dont get one until ur 12 weeks??
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Update at 10 weeks ...   Update at 10 weeks ... Icon_minitime16th February 2008, 11:23 am

Do you not? oh right
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Update at 10 weeks ...   Update at 10 weeks ... Icon_minitime16th February 2008, 1:49 pm

Glad you are managing to cope a little better, its going well fast already your bundle of joy will be here befor ya no it

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update at 10 weeks ...   Update at 10 weeks ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update at 10 weeks ...
Page 1 of 1