bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update on me! 18 weeks!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Update on me! 18 weeks! Empty
PostSubject: Update on me! 18 weeks!   Update on me! 18 weeks! Icon_minitime3rd April 2008, 9:58 am

Can u believe im 18 + weeks already??

Well im showing like a whale already, have a nice little bump if i dont say so myself, Finally starting putting on some weight instead of loosing it, Iv lost 15lb so far in this preg and put 4lbs on this week! Iv finally stopped being sick and have my appitite back good and proper!

Bad thing thou is im suffering big time with my pelvis and back. Iv been to see the doctor who just told me to keep an eye on it and if it gets any worse then he will precribe me some pain killers! Its agony and has spread to my pubic area, i think i might suffer a little SPD and thinking to contact the midwife to see if i can see a physico.

I can feel Buba moing now, he likes to kick me most days but more in the evening! Andrew has felt him too and Sophie was kicked in the head the other night (He! He!).

I have my scan a week Tuesday! Looking forward to meeting buba again as it will be more then likely the last time until he is born. Iv also had my triple bloods done and iv not been contacted for the results so sounds like everything is ok.

Well thats about it. Iv got 2 weeks off of childminding now so im looking forward to resting and generally doing bugger all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on me! 18 weeks!   Update on me! 18 weeks! Icon_minitime3rd April 2008, 10:29 am

come on then show us a pic.....hun please

Glad you have stopped being sick and i really do hope it stays that way hun xxx

Pleased all is going well, i would see a midwife and see about physio as i bet that is painful .....

xxxx
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Update on me! 18 weeks!   Update on me! 18 weeks! Icon_minitime3rd April 2008, 10:29 am

Thats excellent Alice, i'm glad to hear that you are feeling better,
Wheres our picture???
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

lol lesley we posted that at the same time!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Update on me! 18 weeks!   Update on me! 18 weeks! Icon_minitime3rd April 2008, 10:39 am

Wow i'm so pleased that the sickness has finally subsided!.

LOL @ Sophie getting kicked in the head.

YES PLEASE SHOW US A PHOTO!!!

LOL@ Amy & Lesley there was 3 posts at the same time
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Update on me! 18 weeks!   Update on me! 18 weeks! Icon_minitime3rd April 2008, 11:07 am

Smile .......... Ok ill get a picture up tonight. (ill warn u im fat!)
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Update on me! 18 weeks!   Update on me! 18 weeks! Icon_minitime3rd April 2008, 11:53 am

No your not fat your PREGNANT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on me! 18 weeks!   Update on me! 18 weeks! Icon_minitime3rd April 2008, 12:30 pm

LOL at me and amy....

SHOUT @ alice, your not fat your preg.....xxxx
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Update on me! 18 weeks!   Update on me! 18 weeks! Icon_minitime3rd April 2008, 2:19 pm

ALICE YOU ARE NOT FAT YOU ARE GROWING A BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on me! 18 weeks!   Update on me! 18 weeks! Icon_minitime4th April 2008, 2:44 am

cant wait to see the pic!!!! and also you r not fat...your pregnant!!!! plus as u have said u been losing weight so u are hardly going to be the size of an whale! glad all is going well hun xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on me! 18 weeks!   Update on me! 18 weeks! Icon_minitime4th April 2008, 8:29 am

Not got piccy yet as andrew has'nt been here to take one. Iv tried myself but keep missing my bump Smile... Well get it by tonight promise xx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Update on me! 18 weeks!   Update on me! 18 weeks! Icon_minitime4th April 2008, 9:50 am

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on me! 18 weeks!   Update on me! 18 weeks! Icon_minitime4th April 2008, 1:15 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on me! 18 weeks!   Update on me! 18 weeks! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on me! 18 weeks!
Page 1 of 1