bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

24 week update!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

24 week update! Empty
PostSubject: 24 week update!   24 week update! Icon_minitime13th May 2008, 8:55 am

Well iv noticed iv not done an update for a while so ill fill u in.

Nothing really exciting had changed since i had my 20 week scan. My bump is getting big now! Very out front and high, just like it was with the girls! Im also experanceing Braxton Hicks! Lots of Kicks and pushes too! Swollen feet, achey legs!

The new thing thou is fighting cramp in my calfs! Outch Outch Outch !!! It Agony!! I really really dont like it !!

We near enough have everything for him. Just need to sort the nusery now. We have decided to sort it beginning of July when andrew has settled in his new job. I cant wait!

Well i hope u are all well!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

24 week update! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 24 week update!   24 week update! Icon_minitime13th May 2008, 9:19 am

awww I feel for you with the swollen feet and crampy legs!
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

24 week update! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 24 week update!   24 week update! Icon_minitime13th May 2008, 9:36 am

oh hun, sorry to hear your legs aren't doing to well but glad to hear everything else is fine....xxx
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

24 week update! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 24 week update!   24 week update! Icon_minitime13th May 2008, 9:54 am

Thanks for the update Alice, I too suffered with really really bad cramps in my calfs when I was pregnant witht the girls.
I would jump up in the middle of the night in agony, Craig thought I had gone into labour.

Make sure you are drinking plenty of fluids which can help with cramps.
Back to top Go down

24 week update! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 24 week update!   24 week update! Icon_minitime13th May 2008, 10:30 am

Thanks for the advice hun! Its horrid! I get it in the middle of the night too. Iv been told to eat Banans and drink tonic water. Hum!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

24 week update! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 24 week update!   24 week update! Icon_minitime13th May 2008, 11:38 am

Tonic water! eugh
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

24 week update! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 24 week update!   24 week update! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

24 week update!
Page 1 of 1