bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seeing Santa

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Seeing Santa Empty
PostSubject: Seeing Santa   Seeing Santa Icon_minitime5th October 2007, 9:23 am

i remember last year when i took shannon, she wasent to keen. she almost cryed, she seems to really understand this year what christmas and santa is all about. so im hoping she wont be so scared,
Back to top Go down

Seeing Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Santa   Seeing Santa Icon_minitime5th October 2007, 9:35 am

aww I used to love to take my son to see santa but last year he refused he said he was to old Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Seeing Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Santa   Seeing Santa Icon_minitime5th October 2007, 1:20 pm

Katie loves to see santa, Sophie was petrified last year so not to sure what she will be like this year, but everywere we went the girls always wanted to see santa!
Back to top Go down

Seeing Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Santa   Seeing Santa Icon_minitime5th October 2007, 5:26 pm

Lou wrote:
aww I used to love to take my son to see santa but last year he refused he said he was to old Crying or Very sad

awww bless him!!!! im dreading that day for my kids. My mum still gives me a present from santa...dont think she has really ever realised that i know the truth lol! Rolling Eyes tho dad walking into my bedroom when i was younger and leaving a pile of presents was kinda a big giveaway...that and the sound of sellotape when they were wrapping our pressies (mum and dad always did the wrapping xmas eve) after i had gone to bed! Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down

Seeing Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Santa   Seeing Santa Icon_minitime5th October 2007, 5:27 pm

my sophie wasnt too bad last year...she cried the first year she saw santa at her nursery...but last year she just looked a bit wary at santa...hopefully this year she will be a bit more enthusiastic about santa...tho knowing her probably not....she a bit weary of anything a bit dressed up/in a suit lol!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Seeing Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Santa   Seeing Santa Icon_minitime6th October 2007, 1:40 am

I've not taken Sophie to see Santa yet as I thought she was too young but this year i'm planning on takin gher
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

Seeing Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Santa   Seeing Santa Icon_minitime6th October 2007, 1:48 am

well duncna has seen santa and was fine, this year though we are going to see the real santa.....LOL hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seeing Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Santa   Seeing Santa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeing Santa
Page 1 of 1