bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secret Santa Rules!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Secret Santa Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Secret Santa Rules!   Secret Santa Rules! Icon_minitime8th October 2007, 1:09 pm

Secret Santa Rules!

First thing first, If no one agrees to the rules the please let me know and we can work a way around making it right. We need a set of rules for every one to follow so everything runs smoothly! Firstly ill let u know what secret Santa is all about!

Secret Santa is a game were every ones name is put in a hat, the people in the hat get to pick a name from the hat, keeping it a secret u buy for that person!

In our way ill be given 5 address’s, ill email an address to u individually and that will be the person u buy for. U won’t know who it is until they receive ur gift then they can post to say a thank you.

Please could everyone post me ur address as a personal message (No one can access this address but me so please do not worry) Once I have distributed the address I shall delete them!

How much to spend?

This amount is up to you. Im not going to give a value but PLEASE do not spend a lot! And remember there is postage too!

What to buy?

U choose what u want to buy, could be something festive, anything, this is up to you. Just remember what u buy needs to be sent, so remember postage cost’s too!

That’s about it really! Nothing more, sweet and simple.

Please if somebody has a problem with the rules then let me know.

Happy buying

Alice xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Rules!   Secret Santa Rules! Icon_minitime8th October 2007, 1:16 pm

Yeah I agree to them Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Rules!   Secret Santa Rules! Icon_minitime8th October 2007, 11:59 pm

just my point of view you may want to find out if someone has an allergie just incase......:-) the rules are great and really simple.....you did a great job...xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Rules!   Secret Santa Rules! Icon_minitime9th October 2007, 2:54 am

is it to late for me to join in?
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Rules!   Secret Santa Rules! Icon_minitime9th October 2007, 3:25 am

I agree with rules, but I think Lesley is right about allergies.

I don't have any allergies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Rules!   Secret Santa Rules! Icon_minitime9th October 2007, 4:11 am

I dont have any allergies either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Rules!   Secret Santa Rules! Icon_minitime9th October 2007, 11:59 am

lol blimin heack i can never get anything right! Ok DOES anyne have any allergies? Or we could just make it easyer and buy not food products?

I dont have any allergies. Except to some medication but id be worried if some one sent me some penicillin lol.

@ Tempress......of course not hun, just send me ur address via personal message x

Alice xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Rules!   Secret Santa Rules! Icon_minitime9th October 2007, 4:26 pm

No hun don't say that, it's not that anything was wrong with the rules it was just an idea......i am allergie to alcohol beleive it or not that's why at the festive time of year i think of these things.....your doing a great job...xxxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Rules!   Secret Santa Rules! Icon_minitime10th October 2007, 12:17 pm

Allergic to alchol! Id kill myself lol!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Rules!   Secret Santa Rules! Icon_minitime10th October 2007, 12:18 pm

i have a friend called Dave and he had to go without alcohol for years as he had kidney failure but now he's ok and can drink but not a lot
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Rules!   Secret Santa Rules! Icon_minitime10th October 2007, 12:21 pm

lol I love my Alchol.....Not to an alcholic state of course but a nice glass of rose or a gin and tonic id never say no to!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Rules!   Secret Santa Rules! Icon_minitime11th October 2007, 5:28 am

i agree to the rules hunnie, and im not allergic to anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Rules!   Secret Santa Rules! Icon_minitime11th October 2007, 12:54 pm

yeah i have been allergic since i was 19, but i don't mind get by without it....xxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Rules!   Secret Santa Rules! Icon_minitime12th October 2007, 11:44 am

Can i have every ones address please x Iv had Amys and Tempress so far x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa Rules!   Secret Santa Rules! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Santa Rules!
Page 1 of 1