bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secret Santa!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Secret Santa! Empty
PostSubject: Secret Santa!   Secret Santa! Icon_minitime1st November 2007, 1:18 pm

Well now i have got everyones address i will start to post them out to people! What ill do is just post u the address and OBVIOUSLY not the name of the person! As an idea u could name it to Secret Santa!

I will do this within the next week so this give's everyone enough time to buy somthing and send it. Like i said it up to u how much u spend! U can speand as little or as much as u like and every has agreed to this. Remember its the thought that coulds not the number on the price tag!

Im really excited about this! R u guys! Cant wait until christmas!

Alice xx
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Secret Santa! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa!   Secret Santa! Icon_minitime2nd November 2007, 5:15 am

Sorry Alice, I am being thick - We don't know who we are buying for? is that right.

I thought we were going to know who we were buying for but not who it is from. i'm confused now Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Secret Santa! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa!   Secret Santa! Icon_minitime2nd November 2007, 12:19 pm

Alice isnt it best to PM everyone instead of posting it?

Yes Amy you should know who your are buying for but not the receipant shouldnt know its from you.

Correct me if i'm wrong Alice x
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

Secret Santa! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa!   Secret Santa! Icon_minitime3rd November 2007, 8:26 am

lol .... No u will know who ur buying for hun sorry yea me being dumb! I am PMing hunny ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secret Santa! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa!   Secret Santa! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Santa!
Page 1 of 1