bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secret Santa

Go down 
2 posters

What do you think?
Yes
Secret Santa Vote_lcap67%Secret Santa Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
No
Secret Santa Vote_lcap33%Secret Santa Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Not Sure
Secret Santa Vote_lcap0%Secret Santa Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Secret Santa Empty
PostSubject: Secret Santa   Secret Santa Icon_minitime12th September 2007, 2:29 pm

Hi there ladies, Yeah i know swap shop didn't work to well, that's why i am doing a poll....

Christmas is still a few months away, but i though if we did a poll and wanted to do this at least we would have time and not just a few days to get sorted....

I thought that we could do the secret Santa like this:

You can spend anything between 1p to £10 it's up to you this is with postage......You can even make something if you like.....

I would say they should be sent out by the 26th Nov 2007 (at least they might get there)

and the most important rule is have fun....but i know we will this time....

P.S Please only join in if you really want to send a present.....

also, we will not ask people what they like or want, i would like you just to write down if you have an allergies or could have a reaction to something.....and the rest is a SECRET......:-)

thanks folks for reading...xxxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

Secret Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa Icon_minitime16th September 2007, 12:54 am

I think this is a fantastic idea ..... I would love to do this. I hope everyone feels the same way. x x
Back to top Go down

Secret Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa Icon_minitime17th September 2007, 3:10 am

i love the idea but i think ill give it a miss - im hopeless when it comes to organisation and so its better i sit this one out. Hope everyone who does take part enjoys it tho xx
Back to top Go down

Secret Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa Icon_minitime20th September 2007, 9:54 am

good idea! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

Secret Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa Icon_minitime22nd September 2007, 1:58 pm

Lesley do you still want to run secret santa?
Back to top Go down

Secret Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa Icon_minitime22nd September 2007, 2:00 pm

No thanks, i will pass that on to you, as it was a chocolate mummy thing but i am glad you are still going to do it....

Sorry if i have offended you in turning it down....:-)
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

Secret Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa Icon_minitime22nd September 2007, 2:02 pm

No of course you havent hun Smile
Back to top Go down

Secret Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa Icon_minitime23rd September 2007, 6:41 am

Ill run it for u hun, if u give me a quick breif of how its done ill be well happy to do it Smile ....
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

Secret Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa Icon_minitime23rd September 2007, 10:14 am

ok hun, well everyone who wants to join in needs to pm your their name and address, then you put them in a hat or whatever and pick out each name for each person so they can send a gift for this person. They are not allowed to know who sent them the gift it has to be annonemous (cant spell). They have a maximum of £5 to spend it doesnt matter how much the item costs if the person choose's to spend more than £5 then thats up to them. Its a personal choice and it WONT cause any arguements. If someone only wants to spend 50p then so be it.
Back to top Go down

Secret Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa Icon_minitime23rd September 2007, 12:19 pm

Fab ..... well once everyone has decided if they wanna do it ill write up a set of rules, terms and conditions that everyone will follow so there is no confuson!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Secret Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa Icon_minitime29th September 2007, 6:04 am

Am I too late to join the secret santa??????
Back to top Go down

Secret Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa Icon_minitime30th September 2007, 4:21 pm

im pretty sure your not hun Smile xx
Back to top Go down

Secret Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa Icon_minitime30th September 2007, 6:23 pm

I know Im new but can i join it sounds like fun Smile santa
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

Secret Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa Icon_minitime1st October 2007, 2:24 am

Nope you can still join xx
Back to top Go down

Secret Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa Icon_minitime1st October 2007, 8:13 am

cool, ill sit down tonight and do some rules and let all the guys who want to join know them...this will be an exciting one xx

Alice xx
Back to top Go down

Secret Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa Icon_minitime1st October 2007, 10:09 am

sarah did you not pass on my message...?? or was the answer no?
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

Secret Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa Icon_minitime1st October 2007, 12:07 pm

No Sorry Lesley ive not had time i'll mention it soon though
Back to top Go down

Secret Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa Icon_minitime1st October 2007, 1:13 pm

Oh yea and whats this message? Its is smmin to do with secreat santa??
Back to top Go down

Secret Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa Icon_minitime2nd October 2007, 12:19 am

Yeah it is hun.....will send you a pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secret Santa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa   Secret Santa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Santa
Page 1 of 1