bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sophie has Attitude!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sophie has Attitude! Empty
PostSubject: Sophie has Attitude!   Sophie has Attitude! Icon_minitime2nd June 2008, 1:53 pm

And i just cant cope with it! She has changed so much over the past few weeks. Has become very bossy, chat's back and shouts at me! She is only 3 for god sake but acts like a teenager! I cant cope!

As soon as i tell her to do sumin she has a full blown arguement about it then storms off crying in a huff!! She is constently winging and wineing, ALWAYS asking for food/drink/sweets/chocolate.

Katie was never like this. What is it with her.!

Luckly Andrews been home today and can see how much of a pain she can be but she always listens to him and does what he ask's stright away!

AAGGRRR!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Sophie has Attitude!   Sophie has Attitude! Icon_minitime2nd June 2008, 2:10 pm

Sounds just like my Chloe!!

Except she doesn't do what either of us say!

So if you find out how to deal with it then please let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophie has Attitude!   Sophie has Attitude! Icon_minitime2nd June 2008, 3:36 pm

sophie?? really???
Have no idea what to recomend, kyam has time out when he back chats and gets his attitude on....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophie has Attitude!   Sophie has Attitude! Icon_minitime2nd June 2008, 11:28 pm

Duncan still does this now and again and he's 4.5 so yes if you find out how to deal with it please share, i normally just send him to his room or don't let him do something he really wants to he soons starts to listen and do as he is told again but not always.....xxxx arrggghhh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophie has Attitude!   Sophie has Attitude! Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 11:34 am

Louise : Yes that little blondie has attude!!

I do do the naughty step but once she is off of it give her 5 mins and she is being a pain again!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophie has Attitude!   Sophie has Attitude! Icon_minitime3rd June 2008, 2:07 pm

that's it hun..... from terrible 2's to teenager no stopping here now till she leaves home......:-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sophie has Attitude!   Sophie has Attitude! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sophie has Attitude!
Page 1 of 1