bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yey to Sophie!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Yey to Sophie!! Empty
PostSubject: Yey to Sophie!!   Yey to Sophie!! Icon_minitime20th July 2008, 1:52 am

Well afer a few attemps of trying to get Sophie dry in the night and failing we decided to leave it until the holidays. Well its been about 3 months since we last tried so i decided to try her again last night!

Brought the old Pampers mat's out and sat her down and explained to her that all her 'Baby' Nappies have ran out and we think its time for her to not have one in the night blah blah blah...... She did get a little upset but was ok. She settled in to bed nappy free, we heard her get up about 5.30ish to go for a wee 9me thinking she better go back to bed there is no way on a sunday morning im getting up at 5.30am!!) Low and behold she went back to bed, came in to us about 7.10am and SHE WAS DRY!!! Whooooo!! I know its only night 1 but im so chuffed with her for getting up and going for a wee on her own!

Lets hope it continues!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Yey to Sophie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yey to Sophie!!   Yey to Sophie!! Icon_minitime20th July 2008, 2:42 am

Fantastic well done Sophie

Dave wants to get our Sophie dry at night but I dont think she is ready yet as her nappy is really wet in the mornings
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

Yey to Sophie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yey to Sophie!!   Yey to Sophie!! Icon_minitime20th July 2008, 8:10 am

To be honest Sophie had quite a wet nappy in the morning too but i just made sure she did'nt have a drink after 6pm and also made her pee b4 bed.

I think with Sophie is was pure lazyness, she obviously needs a wee first thing in the morning but because she has a nappy on she just does it in there and then goes back off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Yey to Sophie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yey to Sophie!!   Yey to Sophie!! Icon_minitime20th July 2008, 10:35 am

My Sophie comes in at around 7am and asks to go to the toilet even though she has her nappy on.

Sophie has her milk before she goes to bed Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

Yey to Sophie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yey to Sophie!!   Yey to Sophie!! Icon_minitime20th July 2008, 12:07 pm

go sophie go sophie good on her . that will be fun when i try and do matthew hehe
Back to top Go down

Yey to Sophie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yey to Sophie!!   Yey to Sophie!! Icon_minitime20th July 2008, 12:43 pm

Awww well done Sophie Smile Liam was 6 before he was dry at night we tried every trick in the book with no success then he just did it on his own!
Back to top Go down

Yey to Sophie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yey to Sophie!!   Yey to Sophie!! Icon_minitime20th July 2008, 1:47 pm

oh well done sophie that's great news...xxx
Back to top Go down

Yey to Sophie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yey to Sophie!!   Yey to Sophie!! Icon_minitime22nd July 2008, 2:26 pm

yay Sophie!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Yey to Sophie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yey to Sophie!!   Yey to Sophie!! Icon_minitime23rd July 2008, 1:38 pm

Well Sophie is still doing well, we have had 4 nights with no nappy and only 1 accident!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Yey to Sophie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yey to Sophie!!   Yey to Sophie!! Icon_minitime23rd July 2008, 1:46 pm

Well done Sophie Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Yey to Sophie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yey to Sophie!!   Yey to Sophie!! Icon_minitime23rd July 2008, 1:57 pm

oh that's great alice...well done sophie...xxx
Back to top Go down

Yey to Sophie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yey to Sophie!!   Yey to Sophie!! Icon_minitime24th July 2008, 8:41 am

thats fantastic Alice...well done to Sophie xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yey to Sophie!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yey to Sophie!!   Yey to Sophie!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yey to Sophie!!
Page 1 of 1