bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new phrases from sophie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

new phrases from sophie Empty
PostSubject: new phrases from sophie   new phrases from sophie Icon_minitime10th October 2007, 7:01 pm

I am just loving the stage sophie is at now...sophie is quite a quiet child (well she is noisy at home but isnt overly keen on making new conversations etc....well anyway she has started coming out with some funny sentances...its so funny the way she says them and just blurts them out and then looks well chuffed with herself

"hello mummy how r u?" when i say im good thanks, how r u...she responds "im happy"

that makes my day Very Happy

its so nice that she is learning how to have conversations rather than one word answers....she shouts out "bye bye daddy...i love you" which is sweet in the morning to justin

and she sings to songs in the car too....she particularly loves take thats shine...she knows tons of the words! tho sadly she has a terrible singing voice like her mum lol!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: new phrases from sophie   new phrases from sophie Icon_minitime11th October 2007, 2:01 am

Awww i'm sure she has a lovely voice - not sure what you sound like lol

She is saying some wonderful phrases x
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: new phrases from sophie   new phrases from sophie Icon_minitime11th October 2007, 6:02 am

I love that age too, i can't wait for mine to start saying sentances.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new phrases from sophie   new phrases from sophie Icon_minitime11th October 2007, 10:06 am

Aw bless her, My sophie is the same, comes out with some cracking lines, usually its, can i have some choc choc pleasseeeee Mummy! lol, i answer No! She goes awww....lol.

Kids arnt they great Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new phrases from sophie   new phrases from sophie Icon_minitime11th October 2007, 12:52 pm

oh so sweet...xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new phrases from sophie   new phrases from sophie Icon_minitime15th October 2007, 1:44 pm

its lovely....oh and she has learnt how to bargain for things too...like she will want to watch pingu...ill say no and she will say "one pingu...one pingu mummy!" Very Happy really cracks me up xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new phrases from sophie   new phrases from sophie Icon_minitime18th October 2007, 2:59 am

oh kids are just so funny...xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new phrases from sophie   new phrases from sophie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new phrases from sophie
Page 1 of 1