bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sophie is now poorly!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Sophie is now poorly! Empty
PostSubject: Sophie is now poorly!   Sophie is now poorly! Icon_minitime26th November 2008, 1:36 am

We were walking around bluewater yesterday when she started screaming and saying her left ear was hurting. I had a look and couldnt see anything and she was really inconsolable not even chocolate or a cookie would of pleased her (which is unlike her) so I said mummy needs to pay for her stuff and we'll go home. She practically screamed/cried the whole way. Phoned Dave on the way and told him I was going to the dr's. Got to the drs and they saw us practically straight away with out an appointment (i'm sure the fact they could see and hear Sophie was in pain)

She has tonsilitus and an ear infection. She's now not going to playschool for the rest of the week and she is very unhappy about that.

I reallly hate seeing her in so much pain and not being able to help her or take the pain away.
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sophie is now poorly!   Sophie is now poorly! Icon_minitime26th November 2008, 3:28 am

Awww poor Sophie! Get better soon!

I know how u feel hun! Im excatly the same with Ethan. I felt so useless at the hospital! They were so good with me thou and taught me how to tube feed him so i could do all his feeds!

I hope she gets better soon! xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophie is now poorly!   Sophie is now poorly! Icon_minitime26th November 2008, 3:43 am

Hope Sophie gets better soon, I absolutely hate seeing Eleanor so different to how she normally is when she's poorly as there's not too much you can do...

Glad the dr's were understanding and saw her straight away.

Get better soon Sophie!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophie is now poorly!   Sophie is now poorly! Icon_minitime26th November 2008, 12:50 pm

Oh poor sophie hun, hope she's feeling better soon, xxxxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophie is now poorly!   Sophie is now poorly! Icon_minitime26th November 2008, 4:10 pm

Get well soon Sophie xxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sophie is now poorly!   Sophie is now poorly! Icon_minitime27th November 2008, 8:47 am

How's she feeling today hun???
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Sophie is now poorly!   Sophie is now poorly! Icon_minitime27th November 2008, 9:02 am

Shes much brighter today. Hasnt complained about her ear hurting. Thanks for asking Lesley xx
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sophie is now poorly!   Sophie is now poorly! Icon_minitime27th November 2008, 1:24 pm

Oh so pleased to hear she's feeling a bit better....(((hugs)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sophie is now poorly!   Sophie is now poorly! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sophie is now poorly!
Page 1 of 1