bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

poorly boy!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

poorly boy! Empty
PostSubject: poorly boy!   poorly boy! Icon_minitime25th February 2009, 3:57 pm

charlie is a bit poorly, hate seeing my kids ill!! well monday night he was sick, then the next morning he got up and was sick, he hasnt been sick since until this afternoon when i was going to pick eliza up from school he was drying as his tummy was sore (he kept pointing to his tummy and saying ow) as soon as we got home he was sick, then after that he was sick quite alot, he ate a bit of garlic bread for his dinner but wouldnt eat anyhting else then about an hour later was sick again, he then threw up again at bedtime, after his milk (i know i shouldnt give him milk when he been sick but he is so off his food at the moment, its all he wants right now i wasnt going to give it to him but he got so upest when i said no, i felt so sorry for him i let him have some) he has been off his food for about a week now (he has been eating but not very much - he normally has a very good appetite) he also had alot of runny poo's for about a week also) he dont have a temperature so not sure what is wrong, see how he goes tomorrow and may take him to the dr's
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm

poorly boy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: poorly boy!   poorly boy! Icon_minitime25th February 2009, 11:55 pm

Oh poor charlie, go see the doctor and see what he says as runny poos for a week is not a good sign....

Hope he's feeling better soon...xxx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

poorly boy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: poorly boy!   poorly boy! Icon_minitime26th February 2009, 3:38 am

Hope he feels better soon hun xx
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

poorly boy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: poorly boy!   poorly boy! Icon_minitime26th February 2009, 8:11 am

how is he feeling now hun?

Hope he is better soon xxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

poorly boy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: poorly boy!   poorly boy! Icon_minitime26th February 2009, 9:03 am

well he seems fine today, not been sick so will have to wait and see
Back to top Go down

poorly boy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: poorly boy!   poorly boy! Icon_minitime26th February 2009, 12:53 pm

that's good to hear....xxx
Back to top Go down

poorly boy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: poorly boy!   poorly boy! Icon_minitime27th February 2009, 6:00 am

thats great, hope he keeps picking up!
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

poorly boy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: poorly boy!   poorly boy! Icon_minitime27th February 2009, 7:38 am

he's finenow, even eaten subway today!!!

although I wasnt happy to wake up to a poo explosion this morning, he was covered in it, all up his back to his shoulders, definately one for the shower!!! not nice!
Back to top Go down

poorly boy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: poorly boy!   poorly boy! Icon_minitime27th February 2009, 2:51 pm

oh no not nice at all, but glad he's feeling better...xxx
Back to top Go down

poorly boy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: poorly boy!   poorly boy! Icon_minitime28th February 2009, 1:04 pm

Glad he's feeling better Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

poorly boy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: poorly boy!   poorly boy! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

poorly boy!
Page 1 of 1