A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A very poorly Ethan ...........

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: A very poorly Ethan ...........   19th November 2008, 1:32 pm

Hay Guys
Sorry iv not been a very good poster but since Ethan has come along it seems to have been 1 problem after another.
Since Ethan was born he has had a 'rattly' chest. very snuffly! I took him to the doctors numerous of timesHope to get his cheast cheaked out and it had all seemed to be viral! Since Sunday he has been very off his feeds, not him self at all, come monday morning he woke up all hot and bothered so i took him to the doc's, My poor bubba had a right lung infection. Any how the doctor prescribed him antibiotics and rebooked him in for a cheakup for thursday! This morning he woke up very wheezy and struggling to breathe so i took him back to the doc's, his lung infection has spread to both lungs and he now has Bronculitis. Sad. We have to go back tomorrow evening for a cheakup and if he has'nt improved he will more then likly have to be admitted to the childrens ward for iv antibiotics. He is so out of it he is only feeding 1-2oz of milk every 3 hours, and thats at a push, he has constent dirrohia due to his meds.

I also had him weighed today and in 7 days he's lost 7oz Sad Poor baby! There ment to grow not loose it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very poorly Ethan ...........   19th November 2008, 5:16 pm

Oh poor ethan, i hope he's feeling better soon hun (((((((((((((big hugs))))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: A very poorly Ethan ...........   20th November 2008, 1:11 am

Oh Alice, big hugs for Ethan.
Maybe its best that he goes into hospital and have stronger anti-biotics IV'd. that way they can keep an eye on him around the clock. Don't worry you'll be able to stay with him.

Let us know how he gets on xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bumps2mums.forumotion.com
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: A very poorly Ethan ...........   20th November 2008, 1:22 am

Poor poor baby, hope he gets better soon, what a horrible thing to have to go through (((hugs)))

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://parentslounge.forumotion.com/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: A very poorly Ethan ...........   20th November 2008, 3:51 pm

awww poor little man give him a big hug from me Sad I hope he's feeling better soon xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very poorly Ethan ...........   

Back to top Go down

A very poorly Ethan ...........
Page 1 of 1