bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

starting again!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

starting again!! Empty
PostSubject: starting again!!   starting again!! Icon_minitime29th May 2008, 1:29 pm

I joined slimming world before Christmas and lost a stone!!Shocked but the chocolate and drinking got the better of me!! so I gave it up. But I've made the decision to start again!! Not sure I want to go back to the weighing classes but I have all the book so sure I can do it again...!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

starting again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting again!!   starting again!! Icon_minitime29th May 2008, 3:09 pm

Good luck, i'm sure you will do just fine.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

starting again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting again!!   starting again!! Icon_minitime30th May 2008, 2:27 am

Good Luck Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

starting again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting again!!   starting again!! Icon_minitime30th May 2008, 6:05 am

Hay hun Good luck to you! I know u can do it thou! xx
Back to top Go down

starting again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting again!!   starting again!! Icon_minitime30th May 2008, 12:09 pm

brought loads a healthy stuff today!!!
my fridge and cupboards are bursting...will start tomorrow though, have a bottle of wine for tonight!!drunken
Back to top Go down

starting again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting again!!   starting again!! Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 11:52 am

He! He! u make me giggle!! Wine is very important thou and must be consumed befor any diet!

Good luck hun!
Back to top Go down

starting again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting again!!   starting again!! Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 1:29 pm

good luck...xxx
Back to top Go down

starting again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting again!!   starting again!! Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 2:08 pm

I've stuffed my face all weekend butit all starts tomorrow!! bidding on some fitness dvds on ebay too!!
Back to top Go down

starting again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting again!!   starting again!! Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 2:24 pm

i will start tommorow aswell...hehe lets see if i can stick to it this time...LOL
Back to top Go down

starting again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting again!!   starting again!! Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 10:40 am

pah I havent started it!!! I think I'm meant to be curvy!!tongue
Back to top Go down

starting again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting again!!   starting again!! Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 1:17 pm

LOL Lou what r u like huh!! U were doing well at group today??
Back to top Go down

starting again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting again!!   starting again!! Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 1:22 pm

not really...I had 4 slices of toast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and sugar in my tea, both were made perfectly of course!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down

starting again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting again!!   starting again!! Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 4:37 pm

will start again monday!!Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

starting again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting again!!   starting again!! Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 1:46 am

oh hun, don't worry about it, i always say if i was skinny i wouldn't look right anyway..... do what you feel is right....xxxx
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

starting again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting again!!   starting again!! Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 3:05 am

yay i was told yesterday by my dear lovely mother in law that i lost weight!!!! she had only seen me a few days ago!! cool!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm

starting again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting again!!   starting again!! Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 3:10 am

that's good hun xxx
Back to top Go down

starting again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting again!!   starting again!! Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 9:00 am

oh you lucky thing, no-one tells me I look like I've lost weight!!Neutral
Back to top Go down

starting again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting again!!   starting again!! Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 9:05 am

Lou you look lovely as you are hun and dont need to lose weight
Back to top Go down

starting again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting again!!   starting again!! Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 9:10 am

aw thankyou!!!
Me belly and love handles are getting bit big though!!Embarassed
Back to top Go down

starting again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting again!!   starting again!! Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 9:13 am

Yeah so are mine didnt you see what i had to eat today must thank sian its all her fault .
Back to top Go down

starting again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting again!!   starting again!! Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 9:15 am

I had one of her doughnuts and some of lorraines cake!!!!!
Back to top Go down

starting again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting again!!   starting again!! Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 9:18 am

i had 4 eccles cake mind you they were on the really tiny side and 1.5 doughnuts it was yummy though . so i aint gonna be eating tea for a few hrs now
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

starting again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting again!!   starting again!! Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 2:14 pm

talking of doughnuts - anyone tried krispy kreme ---mmmm heaven!!!! lol !!
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

starting again!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting again!!   starting again!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

starting again!!
Page 1 of 1