bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My poor Girls ....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My poor Girls .... Empty
PostSubject: My poor Girls ....   My poor Girls .... Icon_minitime17th September 2007, 1:13 pm

I went to pick Sophie up from creche today to find an inserdent report form on the table, she has been scratched on the face and across the arm by another little girl, this little girl had done it to 2 other girls too, little shite lol, any way all day Sophie has been quiet and withdrawn and just kept telling me Holly scrathed her Sad . Then i went to pick Katie up from school to find she had fallen over in the playground and had a huge wound on her knee, its like a real deep graze and looks very sore and bloody, bruised and swollen Sad .

My poor to girls are in the wars.

Hugs from there mummy,
Alice xx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

My poor Girls .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poor Girls ....   My poor Girls .... Icon_minitime17th September 2007, 1:55 pm

Oh no Sad poor Sophie and Katie bless them xx
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

My poor Girls .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poor Girls ....   My poor Girls .... Icon_minitime18th September 2007, 3:44 am

oh hun....its so horrible when you find that your children have been hurt...i remember sophie got bitten on the arm once by a boy at nursery...felt awful for her. Luckily kids are tough and its soon forgotten (tho sophie still now reminds me that it was thomas who hurt her!). Poor Katie and Sophie xxx
Back to top Go down

My poor Girls .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poor Girls ....   My poor Girls .... Icon_minitime18th September 2007, 11:14 am

Thanks hun, They both seem ok today, Katie screamed when she had a bath but i got her in and out as quick as i could. Sophie had not mentioned Holly today so i think she has forgotten about her which is good. I cant stand bullying!

Alice xx
Back to top Go down

My poor Girls .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poor Girls ....   My poor Girls .... Icon_minitime18th September 2007, 4:49 pm

No me neither....i was bullied through school and its horrible....hopefully our children will never have to go through it all. Glad Sophie seems to have got over the incident and not mentioned Holly xx
Back to top Go down

My poor Girls .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poor Girls ....   My poor Girls .... Icon_minitime5th October 2007, 9:14 am

awww.. shan will always hit them back. if they do it to her. im glad she can stand up for herself, as for bullying it is getting so bad these days. i just hope if any of our kids go thru it, then they would tell us
Back to top Go down

My poor Girls .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poor Girls ....   My poor Girls .... Icon_minitime5th October 2007, 12:23 pm

Iv always taught Katie and Sophie not to hit back and just go and tell someone. I just dont want them to think it is ok to hit as i dont think it is. This little girls mum said that she expects the kids to hit, kick, bite what ever back to stand up for themselves but i disagree. I know some kidd's do do it as an reacton which is somthing that cant be helped but Katie and Sophie know not to do this and just go and tell the teacher/playworker if they have been hurt.

Smile Alice xx
Back to top Go down

My poor Girls .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poor Girls ....   My poor Girls .... Icon_minitime5th October 2007, 5:02 pm

i have tried to teach sophie not to retaliate by hitting back.....I want sophie to stand up for herself but if she hits back then she is just mirroring the other childs bad behaviour. I want Sophie to be strong and not be bullied but the way im doing that is by telling her to tell an adult if someone does something to her/hurts her.

Bullying is very common in schools etc and the last thing i would want is sophie to get picked on (having been through it myself) but i think the way to tackle bullying is to tell an adult and hopefully they will take control of the situation and speak to the child in question about their behaviour. xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My poor Girls .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poor Girls ....   My poor Girls .... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My poor Girls ....
Page 1 of 1