bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Both my girls have gone back to school :(

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Both my girls have gone back to school :( Empty
PostSubject: Both my girls have gone back to school :(   Both my girls have gone back to school :( Icon_minitime14th September 2007, 1:08 am

Hay everyone,
Well my 2 girls are back a school, Sophie started preschool yesterday, even thou she cried when she went in she still enjoyed her day and slept very well last night. Katie goes to full time school as of today Sad .

Both my girls have grown up! Humm...

Alice xx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Both my girls have gone back to school :(   Both my girls have gone back to school :( Icon_minitime14th September 2007, 1:10 am

awww hun big hugs xxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Both my girls have gone back to school :(   Both my girls have gone back to school :( Icon_minitime15th September 2007, 2:44 pm

You think your girls have grown up !!!! My eldest ok she is living at home and going to uni, my 2nd is in York in her 2nd yr and my 3rd is going to Leeds tommorrow.We went for a coffee today me and the elder three. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Both my girls have gone back to school :(   Both my girls have gone back to school :( Icon_minitime15th September 2007, 4:40 pm

awww Alice...im kinda dreading sophie starting school...its scary how quickly they grow up...hope all is going well for Katie and Sophie xx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Both my girls have gone back to school :(   Both my girls have gone back to school :( Icon_minitime16th September 2007, 12:24 am

yeah I guess we dont really realise that your kids are older Pat,I for one see you as someone who is our age lol xx
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Both my girls have gone back to school :(   Both my girls have gone back to school :( Icon_minitime16th September 2007, 12:50 am

lol....
Well they both had fab days back at nusery/school. Sophie really enjoyed her 1/2 day playing. Katie loved a whole day at school, she came home with her very first reading book, oh and a bear who she has to look after throughout the weekend then write in this little book about him and what they did together...awww lol.

Well katie is back every day next week Smile ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Both my girls have gone back to school :(   Both my girls have gone back to school :( Icon_minitime17th September 2007, 6:46 am

very pleased to hear that they both got on so well...must be a relief. My Ollie starts nursery on 22nd october for 2 days a week, sophie will continue going 3 days a week as ill be going back to work Sad just hope it goes smoothly too Smile xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Both my girls have gone back to school :(   Both my girls have gone back to school :( Icon_minitime17th September 2007, 1:09 pm

Aw thats fab hun, were do u work?

Alice xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Both my girls have gone back to school :(   Both my girls have gone back to school :( Icon_minitime18th September 2007, 3:47 am

i work for the Land Registry- which is a government agency that deals with registration of land and a few other things. Been there since may 2000 and i am happy in my job...my dad used to work there too so i was familiar with the place. Looking forward to returning tho equally nervous as there have been lots of changes at work since i left...fingers crossed all will go smoothly xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Both my girls have gone back to school :(   Both my girls have gone back to school :( Icon_minitime18th September 2007, 11:12 am

Well i wish u all the luck babes.....It will be nice for u to get back in to reality and have a little bit extra cah too.

Good luck hunny,
Alice xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Both my girls have gone back to school :(   Both my girls have gone back to school :( Icon_minitime18th September 2007, 4:53 pm

Thanks hun...thats exactly it...it will hopefully be a great balance as i will have sat-tues with both sophie and Ollie, wednesday with Ollie on his own and then thurs and fri at work. Looking forward to seeing my old work collegues and also hopefully get a bit more normal chat rather than baby talk which im used to Smile just hope i can get back into the routine of getting up at a decent time to get sorted for work...as it is it takes me ages to get both sophie and ollie ready and out the door! lol xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Both my girls have gone back to school :(   Both my girls have gone back to school :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Both my girls have gone back to school :(
Page 1 of 1