bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My poor Katie!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My poor Katie! Empty
PostSubject: My poor Katie!   My poor Katie! Icon_minitime17th December 2007, 2:31 pm

Over the last few weeks my poor Katie has had 2 lots of news that we have all taken badly!
It all started when she started having tummy problems a few months back, she was randomly vomiting and it smelt like poo! It was just gross, so we got an appiontment we a chrildrens doctor and he thinks she may have a twisted bowel. We have to go back were she has to drink some disgusting black stuff and have pictures taken of her digestive system to look for any blockeges, twist or leaks!
Then on Friday just b4 we came up to Sarahs she had an eye sight test and was told she was long sighted and also had poor coordernation in her right eye! We have to do eye excercies with her everyday to improve it, but she is so tired after school she struggles.

(((Cuddles Katie)))

Alice xx
Back to top Go down

My poor Katie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poor Katie!   My poor Katie! Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 5:49 am

Oh poor katie, ((hugs)) hope that everything works out.....xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

My poor Katie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poor Katie!   My poor Katie! Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 5:58 am

Awww i know that you've told me all this and I do really feel for her so big massive hugs to her x
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

My poor Katie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poor Katie!   My poor Katie! Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 6:02 am

Thanks Guys!
Back to top Go down

My poor Katie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poor Katie!   My poor Katie! Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 9:35 am

awww poor Katie, I hope she gets better soon ((hugs))
Back to top Go down

My poor Katie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poor Katie!   My poor Katie! Icon_minitime18th December 2007, 3:13 pm

Ahhh, poor Katie. I hope she gets on ok.
Back to top Go down

My poor Katie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poor Katie!   My poor Katie! Icon_minitime19th December 2007, 6:19 am

aww bless her, hope she is ok hunnie
Back to top Go down

My poor Katie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poor Katie!   My poor Katie! Icon_minitime2nd January 2008, 2:12 am

awww poor Katie...hope she gets on ok xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My poor Katie! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poor Katie!   My poor Katie! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My poor Katie!
Page 1 of 1