bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my poor ollie has a rough stomach

Go down 
AuthorMessage

my poor ollie has a rough stomach Empty
PostSubject: my poor ollie has a rough stomach   my poor ollie has a rough stomach Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 9:51 am

Hiya everyone...well the title says it all really...

since yesterday am Ollie has been throwing up pretty much everything i have been giving him...and not just the usual little bit of reflux he suffers...but big time Crying or Very sad today he has diarrhoea too.

He seems happy in himself and is keen to eat/drink but obviously its hard as i know his stomach cannot handle it.

At the moment he is having diarolyte (sp?) which basically is to rehydrate him and replace lost body salts etc - mixed with cooled boiled water which seems to be helping. He seems to be keeping that down at least.

He has a cold at the mo and is very snuffly plus his first two teeth have come through -in the same week - bless him. He has been really brave tho and has taken it all in his stride.

Hope he feels better soon Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my poor ollie has a rough stomach   my poor ollie has a rough stomach Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 11:43 am

Aw poor ollie! I hope he feel's better soon. Its amazing how kids can just take it in their stride when they are sick but when us adults are sick we think its the en of the world! Well i do any how lol..

Get well soon Baby

Alice xx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: my poor ollie has a rough stomach   my poor ollie has a rough stomach Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 12:11 pm

Yeah there is a lot of it going around Tasha, hope he feels bettersoon x
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: my poor ollie has a rough stomach   my poor ollie has a rough stomach Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 3:59 pm

thanks girls....and you are so right sarah....there is tons. Carries ella was being sick today and my mum called to say she has a dodgy tum. Just hoping and praying my sophie dont come down with it too Sad xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my poor ollie has a rough stomach   my poor ollie has a rough stomach Icon_minitime4th October 2007, 5:54 pm

aww i hope he gets well soon and sophie doesnt catch it x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my poor ollie has a rough stomach   my poor ollie has a rough stomach Icon_minitime5th October 2007, 4:50 am

oh poor ollie, hope he's feeling better soon....xxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my poor ollie has a rough stomach   my poor ollie has a rough stomach Icon_minitime5th October 2007, 9:00 am

aww its horrible seeing kids so helpless. because there isnt a lot you can do!

i sure hope he starts to feel better soon

xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my poor ollie has a rough stomach   my poor ollie has a rough stomach Icon_minitime5th October 2007, 5:11 pm

thanks ladies...well today Ollie has managed to keep some milk down....he hasnt been as sicky though he still has diarrhoea. Im glad he is keeping fluids down as he isnt dehydrated and also he doesnt have a temperature which is good. Hopefully he will stop having diarrhoea over the wkend....and yes fingers crossed sophie doesnt get it xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my poor ollie has a rough stomach   my poor ollie has a rough stomach Icon_minitime6th October 2007, 2:13 am

so pleased to hear he's feeling a little better.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my poor ollie has a rough stomach   my poor ollie has a rough stomach Icon_minitime8th October 2007, 2:40 pm

well ollie is still being rough...was very sick all of sunday - brought up everything i gave him...tho today he has managed to keep down some watered down milk. The list of ppl i know who have come down with this bug goes on and on...i was sick over wkend, my dad passed out and was sick over wkend too, my sis and nephews been ill with it as well as carrie, roger and ella Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my poor ollie has a rough stomach   my poor ollie has a rough stomach Icon_minitime9th October 2007, 12:09 am

oh hun that's bad, hope you are all feeling better soon....(((((hugs))))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my poor ollie has a rough stomach   my poor ollie has a rough stomach Icon_minitime9th October 2007, 3:57 am

Oh no! it's not nice is it?
Ruby had it first, bless her she look so ill. Then Connor had it and the Saturday before last, and didnt once make it to the toilet! Not nice at all when you cant bend down or walk even (I suffer with sciatica and had it really bad theat weekend)

I hope your all feeling better real soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my poor ollie has a rough stomach   my poor ollie has a rough stomach Icon_minitime9th October 2007, 11:57 am

Is'nt that the weekend of stephs ann summers party and u got really drunk he he !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my poor ollie has a rough stomach   my poor ollie has a rough stomach Icon_minitime9th October 2007, 1:31 pm

No lol, I know it was the saturday before last lol, Steph's party was a few weeks before.
Shocked me drunk how dare you???? Shocked haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my poor ollie has a rough stomach   my poor ollie has a rough stomach Icon_minitime9th October 2007, 1:36 pm

U drunk Never! Drinking a whole bottle a taboo and 1/2 a bottle of Malabu.....Stone cold sober u were lol! Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my poor ollie has a rough stomach   my poor ollie has a rough stomach Icon_minitime9th October 2007, 1:43 pm

Rofl, it was the other way around lol.
SO are you coming to mine this weekend then????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my poor ollie has a rough stomach   my poor ollie has a rough stomach Icon_minitime10th October 2007, 6:44 pm

*Helen* wrote:
Oh no! it's not nice is it?
Ruby had it first, bless her she look so ill. Then Connor had it and the Saturday before last, and didnt once make it to the toilet! Not nice at all when you cant bend down or walk even (I suffer with sciatica and had it really bad theat weekend)

I hope your all feeling better real soon

poor connor...and poor u - that must have been a right nightmare No

well Ollie hasnt been sick today tho has been absolute hell...really whiney and i think he may be constipated...he had one bout of diarrhoea but just seems really grouchy today. I hope he picks up as its been a week now Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my poor ollie has a rough stomach   my poor ollie has a rough stomach Icon_minitime15th October 2007, 2:02 pm

well an update on Ollie...his is finally over it...recovered thurs last week...and seems to be back to normal. He just teething now - which is hard work but so so relieved Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my poor ollie has a rough stomach   my poor ollie has a rough stomach Icon_minitime16th October 2007, 2:28 am

Oh thats Great, Im glad ollie is better!

xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my poor ollie has a rough stomach   my poor ollie has a rough stomach Icon_minitime17th October 2007, 11:39 am

Ahhh bless him.
I am pleased he's better.
My lot are back to their usuall aurguing and fighting selves??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my poor ollie has a rough stomach   my poor ollie has a rough stomach Icon_minitime18th October 2007, 2:48 am

glad to hear that ollie is better now...x.xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my poor ollie has a rough stomach   my poor ollie has a rough stomach Icon_minitime22nd October 2007, 11:03 am

thanks ladies....well he was better and back to normal for a week...and now has come down with a bad cold/cough....poor mite....its so unfair about how many bugs/viruses our kids have to go through in their early years Crying or Very sad want my happy baby back again xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my poor ollie has a rough stomach   my poor ollie has a rough stomach Icon_minitime22nd October 2007, 11:37 am

oh poor ollie he really has had a rough time...hope he's feeling better soon hun ((hugs))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my poor ollie has a rough stomach   my poor ollie has a rough stomach Icon_minitime22nd October 2007, 11:38 am

thanks Lesley hun....me too - i just cant believe how much of a rough time he has had lately xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my poor ollie has a rough stomach   my poor ollie has a rough stomach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my poor ollie has a rough stomach
Page 1 of 1