bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery Empty
PostSubject: Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery   Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery Icon_minitime10th October 2007, 6:52 pm

Well yesterday i took ollie for his first settle into the nursery where sophie attends. Sophie was well excited when i told her that they would both be going to nursery today (tho technically i only left ollie at nursery for 15mins- the rest of the time i was there for the first settle in session - which lasted about 45mins).

I filled in all the forms whilst ollie just chilled out and took in the surroundings. Im so pleased that he is going to be going there....i know the staff in the room (they have looked after sophie) and it was well wierd being in that room knowing that 2yrs ago i was in there settling sophie into it!

Ollie seemed to like all the new toys and more importantly the baby girls - he did make a grab for one little girl...bless him...such a flirt!

there were only 5 babies in the room too which was nice so he wasnt overwhelmed.

He got his next settling in session today - in which ill leave him for a bit longer - though i am not concerned...he didnt seem that bothered about me not being there! hopefully when he does start on 22nd oct it will all go smoothly flower
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery   Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery Icon_minitime11th October 2007, 2:00 am

Awww fantastic thats great news xx
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery   Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery Icon_minitime11th October 2007, 3:45 am

well 2nd session didnt happen today because ollie is being sick again...i was hoping he was on the mend but no such luck Sad xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery   Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery Icon_minitime11th October 2007, 10:08 am

Aw no hunny bless him. Maby he needs to go back to the doctors b4 tomorrow. Poor little ollie i hope he feels better soon

((((((((((Cuddles to ollie)))))))))))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery   Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery Icon_minitime11th October 2007, 12:46 pm

oh poor mite...hope he's feeling better soon....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery   Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery Icon_minitime15th October 2007, 1:46 pm

thanks lesley and Alice....luckily he all better now - so he will be going in for his settle session this wednesday...cant believe the week after next he will be starting nursery Shocked very scary...but be nice to have some time to myself with no children before i go back to work Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery   Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery Icon_minitime18th October 2007, 2:58 am

that's great tasha, are you going back to the same place you worked before having ollie???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery   Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery Icon_minitime18th October 2007, 3:14 am

Hay hun how did Oliie get on yesterday at nusery?

xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery   Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery Icon_minitime22nd October 2007, 10:55 am

lesley wrote:
that's great tasha, are you going back to the same place you worked before having ollie???

sorry not been on here much as we are a sicky household...all full of colds. Yeah i will be returning to my job at the land registry - working 2 days a week, thurs and fridays. Starting 7 November - thought it would be handy to have 2 wks of thurs and fris to sort stuff out without the kids round. I am worrying now tho that the kids arent going to be well enough to go in Crying or Very sad ollie in particular is very rough, all squeaky as he has a sore throat and a runny nose. He being sick a lot too...hopefully he will be better in time for nursery thurs xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery   Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery Icon_minitime22nd October 2007, 10:59 am

Alice wrote:
Hay hun how did Oliie get on yesterday at nusery?

xx

Hi hun...well its not being going too great...he was crying when i got there and wouldnt eat there...and it was only 2hr settle Sad im hoping its all down to the fact that he isnt feeling too great - he has been teething lots. I worry that as he is that bit older (soph was only 6mths when she started nursery) that he is going to struggle a bit more as he is used to me and Justin being around. Lets just say im going to be very nervous when thursday comes....the only good thing is that should he get in a right state then i can come and get him as i wont be at work til the 7 november...but equally he does need to get used to it:( xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery   Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery Icon_minitime22nd October 2007, 11:35 am

Oh tasha i hope it goes ok and i hope you and the kids are feeling better soon....

Duncan didn't start nursery until he was a year and a half and he cryed bue murder to start with i did too when i was outside but after 10mins he was fine.....really do hope ollie settels in....xxxx ((hugs))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery   Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery Icon_minitime22nd October 2007, 11:37 am

thanks Lesley hun....im so so nervous. I really thought it was all going to be so easy...as he has always seemed so laid back but i think there will be lots of tears from us both to begin with. Think i will call the nursery an hour or so into the day on thurs and see if he is ok otherwise ill worry xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery   Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery Icon_minitime22nd October 2007, 11:39 am

Oh hun i know how you feel, will be thinking of you thursday...xxx ((hugs))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery   Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery Icon_minitime22nd October 2007, 11:41 am

thanks hun Smile xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery   Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ollie had his first settling in session at nursery
Page 1 of 1