bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

birth stories

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

birth stories Empty
PostSubject: birth stories   birth stories Icon_minitime17th September 2007, 7:40 am

Ok I know this subject was covered on sarahs old forum but this is a new forum so thought it was worth redoing...especially with Kerrols and claires births coming up Smile anyway ill start...wont make it too much of an essay i promise!!!

Sophie - born 6/3/05 8lbs 14.5oz

I knew i was having a girl and my due date was 8 March 2005. I went into hospital on saturday 5th march as i suspected i was leaking waters - I hadnt gone into labour and wasnt sure whether my waters had partially broken or not. They tested and found my waters had begun to break. It was decided i would go home, get organised then come back that evening to be admitted. I was admitted that evening where i was given a prostiglanden gel...i had 2 lots and was uncomfortable all night on the ward. In the end in an effort to get labour started. I was taken down to delivery suite at 10am and put on a drip which got the contractions coming. I was in intense pain so at about 1ish i think it was - i had an epidural which let me sleep for a couple of hours...the best thing ever - especially after the sleepless night previously. Finally after a lot of pushing, Sophie was born at 6.10pm. Ben (my partner at the time) held her whilst i was whisked down to operating theatre as i had a retained placenta and needed stitches. It was lovely she was born on mothers day - the ultimate mothers day gift!

Oliver born 13/2/07 6lb 3oz

I found out previously that i was expecting a boy this time round. The due date was set at 26 February. On the 12th february i started having contractions...which ended up building up. I called my friend Carrie over, who had agreed to be my birth partner because at that point Justin (ollies dad) was not on the scene. At about 12.15 nighttime my dad came over to care for Sophie whilst Carrie and I drove to the hospital. I was in a lot of pain but only found to be 2-3cm dillated. I was given gas and air and a shot of pethadine which didnt help. At 4.45am i went to the loo...had no idea i was about to give birth as i had only recently been examined and was still only 3cm dillated. I realised something was happening as the pain was intense....started screaming and the midwifes asked me to unlock the loo door which i did. Ollie was born very quickly - down the toilet! the midwife caught him by his leg. I was in so much shock...couldnt get my head around how quickly it has all happened. I was lead back to the bed where i sat and fed Ollie. I didnt need any stitches and this second labour couldnt have gone better.

Im now a very content mummy to two gorgeous little children Very Happy
Back to top Go down

birth stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: birth stories   birth stories Icon_minitime17th September 2007, 1:31 pm

Aw Tash there fab storys...ill add mine .......:

Katie-Joy Rawson, 01/10/02, weighing 6lbs 12oz

I was 2 weeks early and had suffered a terrible pregnancy with severe morning sickness and very low iron. after an iron cheak at 38 weeks it was decided that i would be induced as it was'nt getting any better. I was taken in to hospital in the evening, was given a pessery gel at 6.30pm and left to rest for the evenng, at around 8.30pm DH and mum went home to rest as nothing was happening and me left to sleep, i woke up at 9.30pm with a huge contraction, i was coping well for about an hour untill i started throwing up in each one, the midwives were short at the time so an Voulenteer was sent to sit with me and help me through my contractions, every miniet i was asking for them to call my mum and DH but they bloody would'nt lol! Any way at about 2.30am then finally called Dh and Mum and they turned up an hour later as the hospital was a good drive away. They took me down to the labour room and was found to be full dilated, i started to push at 4am and gave birth to Katie at 4.17am. I had no stiches, just a little graze.

Sophie-Mae Rawson, 09/05/05, Weighing 8lbs 1.5oz

Sophie's labour was very bizarre! I went in to hospital for an consultant appiontment to get a date for inducement as i was 5 days over. The consultant had a free bed that day so i was taken in there and then, luckly i had my bag in the car and Katie was with the inlaws so we wen stright to the bed, i was given a gel pessery at 2.30pm and left to rest for 6 hours, as me and DH were waiting i started to get achey pains, around 8pm the contractions had started, i was taken down to the labour room and my waters broke while being checked, they found i was fully dilated and after 2 big pushes Sophie was born after only 1hour 36min labour. I was very shocked with the speed of things but coped well. My family and friends were very shocked too as they did'nt know i went in to hospital! lol.

Well there my 2 babys x
Back to top Go down

birth stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: birth stories   birth stories Icon_minitime8th October 2007, 6:33 am

Ahhh.... wow, sounds like you 2 had lovely deliveries.

Laughing haha so much diferent to mine!!!!!

Connor William Peter 14/07/99 7lb 13oz.

I had a mid-wife's app. on the Monday, and while I was there I started getting what I thought were braxton hicks, which continued to get more regular and painful throughout the day. So at 2am, my dh had to ring his mother to take us up to the hospital. Anyway, to cut an extremmely long story short, I kept on having pains all through the Tuesady and wednesday morning, then it got stronger and stronger. The mid-wife examined me and broke my waters, then the next thing I remember I just had to push. As I was pushing, his head crowned, then it all went wrong! The contractions stopped and he got stuck! so they whipped me into the theatre to try and do a ventouse deliverly. They couldn't get the stuction cap on his head because he was in an awkward position, so I ended up having an Emergancy section. He was eventually born, at 4.35pm weighing 7lb 13oz.

Chloe Christina 11/06/02 9lb 15oz.

After the section with Connor, I felt cheated that I didnt have the natural birth that I had wanted. So when the dr's said that I could try and have a VBAC I was so pleased. Anyway, the pregnancy was fine apart from morning sickness for the whole 9 months. Dh went to work away, and me and COnnor coped fine without him. My actuall due date was 30th May - The Queens golden jubilee, the date arrived, but the baby didnt, I was so depressed. Then one friday, the pains started and got really bad, so I had to ring my dh to come home. He came home and we went to the hospital, where I stayed in over night. A mid-wife came and said if nothing happened would I be willing to have another section. Well by this time, I just wanted the baby out so I said yes. Dh went home to get ready for thenext day. On the Saturday morning, Dh arrived and I was already on the labor ward. Then a nurse came and said that the dr want to have a word with us! I knew something was wrong. When he came, he said that he wasnt willing to to it then because I wasnt in labor. I was gutted! so they booked me in for a section on the wednesday. ANyway I went back everyday to be monitored and then finally on the Tuesday I woke up and was in real pain, I wen tto be monitored and the nurse took us straight up to the labor ward, when a mid-wife came to see us, she said that I would be able to have the section there and then! I was so happy. She was eventually born at 12.20 pm weighing in at a whopping 9lb 15 oz and 12 days late!

Ruby Mae 25/4/06 8lb 4oz.

I had a huge suprise when I discovered that I was pregnant again. We had decided that we only wanted 2 children and as we had one of each, our family was complete.
I can't really say that it was a lovely pregnancy because it was far from that, I had a real rough time. At our 20 wk scan we were told that we would have to make a decision whether to have the baby or not, because they thought that she had Edwards syndrome. An amnio showed miraclulously that all was fine and there was after 4 days of pure trauma and heartache, that the baby was ok, apart from having clubfeet and a hole-in-the-heart. Anyway I had 3 3d scans which were amazing, and towards the end of the pregnancy, the holes started to close off. I wasn't too bothered about the clubfeet as a friends little boy had not long been born with the same condition and I got a mountain of info trom her. So at a scan when I was 32 weeks, we were told that after already having 2 sections, I would have another 1 which was fine by me. So I was booked in for Tuesday 25th April. On that day we went to hospital, and my gorgous baby girl was born at 12.10 weighing 8lb 4oz. Oh yeah and at the same time as I had Ruby, I got sterilised too.

I dont really seem to be able to do labor that good do I lol!
Back to top Go down

birth stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: birth stories   birth stories Icon_minitime8th October 2007, 7:01 am

lol wow what great birth storys Helen. They were maby rough but u have 3 gorgeous kiddis now x
Back to top Go down

birth stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: birth stories   birth stories Icon_minitime8th October 2007, 7:19 am

I can't remember mine that well !!!!
Louise..born 30/09/85 8lbs 12 oz.
I was induced for Louise at 39 weeks due to slight raised blood pressure.I did not need prostin and can remember going in on sunday 29th september at 9am(my FIL was going to bridlington for the day I would have far rather gone there)
A drip was started and my membranes ruptured at 10am, I had an epidural at about 3pm, I finally had a forcep delivery at 02.17am on the 30th sept the consultant came out to deliver me as I worked in the same unit.

Sallyann born 12/12/86. 8lbs 7oz.
I went for a clinic appointment and the consultant examined as I was term plus 5days and the membranes were bulging and I had started dilating. I had to go home collect my case sort my other daughter out as she was at the childminders and go back to the labour ward for 1pm.
The midwife broke my waters I started contracting straight away, I was examined again at 4 pm I had not progressed so decided on an epidural...3 attempts and in the end worked vaginally but I could still feel the contractions.
After being threatened with forceps again as Sallyann heart beat had gone down I pushed her out on my side at ?7 ish(can't remember)

Rosie born 07/06/89 9lbs 4oz
My waters went at 4 am in the morning on the 7th. A neighbour came to look after the kids.
Went into hospital and had some irregular contractions. A doctor came to see me at 9am ( it must have been the sight of him!!!)I started contracting +++++iI used gas and air and pushed her out at 10.04am.
It was my 3rd girl ..a friend had had her 3rd boy the same day.

Lucy and John born 12/10/93 5lbs 8oz and 5lbs 9oz
I was 35 weeks and had a show at 7am in the morning my DH had gone to Derby for the day with work. My friend had to take me in, I had to contact my DH 's work to get hold of him as in thoses days mobile phones were not as common.
I was examined when I got to hospital...5 cms dilated so they broke my waters there and then in the observation ward.
My DH arrived at 11am, I had an epidural put in as john was breech. I was ready to push at 1pm...I pushed for 1hr and 10mins..Lucy was born at 2:10pm and John was born 4 mins later. Both went to special care.I had no Very Happy stitches
Back to top Go down

birth stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: birth stories   birth stories Icon_minitime8th October 2007, 7:25 am

Alice wrote:
lol wow what great birth storys Helen. They were maby rough but u have 3 gorgeous kiddis now x

Thanks hunni xx
Back to top Go down

birth stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: birth stories   birth stories Icon_minitime8th October 2007, 7:43 am

Shannon Brooke born: 26/2/04-7lbs,2oz

i didnt find out what i was going to have, me and my ex were thinking it would be a lovely surprize!
everyone kept telling me i was carrying low. so it must be a boy! so i had it set in my mind it was a boy!
i was given 3 due dates,,, but ended up being 2 days over due, going them 2 days over ( felt like a lifetime lol )
i woke up 3am on the 26th and by gawd i was in pain...
couldnt get my ex up.. once he sleeps thats it is hard to wake him
my dad only lived 20mins away at the time so i went round his, stayed there till 8am.. at that point i had enough, so i went back home.. still couldnt wake up the ex. so i got a cup of cold water, and thru it over him lol sorry but was the only way to get him up and i was in bloody pain. was 8:45 when we arrived at the hopsital, i shouldnt have gone that early really. because the first time i rang them up they told me to just have a bath and ring back in an hour, and at the time i was thinking F*** that im not waiting an hour.. lucky they had a bed for me.... i cant remember to much from then on... because i was high on the gas and air ( that thing is a life saver) i think i even feel asleep for a bit... woke up at 1, and all i could hear was the woman next door screaming, that scared me more then anything, i managed to stay in control.. i didnt scream or shout. i didnt talk at all because the gas and air was making me feel sick...
it had just gone 3 o clock. and i got my waters broken.. it kinda shocked her because the babys head was right there, 3:45 shannon was born, but the cord was around her neck.. so was a panic for a bit.. i had to have stitches aswell but after 20mins i was handed my baby girl, has to be the best feeling in the world holding your baby for the first time, i'll never forget that feeling, overall i think it was a pretty good labour for my first. and has defo not put me off

Last edited by on 9th October 2007, 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

birth stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: birth stories   birth stories Icon_minitime8th October 2007, 8:55 am

I agree hunny, when i had both of my girls handed to me i was the happiest mum alive....its such a over whelming sensation its fab! Not matter how bloody, and slimy they were!

Aw these birth storys are making me soooo broody!
Back to top Go down

birth stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: birth stories   birth stories Icon_minitime8th October 2007, 10:05 am

@Helen, what birth stories......you where very brave...

@ the rest of you, thanks for sharig those lovely stories.....xxx
Back to top Go down

birth stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: birth stories   birth stories Icon_minitime8th October 2007, 11:58 am

Do u not have a birth story for Duncan hunny??
Back to top Go down

birth stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: birth stories   birth stories Icon_minitime8th October 2007, 11:54 pm

yeah i do but i had to go out on night shit and didn't have time, will do it later today when i get up....xxx
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

birth stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: birth stories   birth stories Icon_minitime9th October 2007, 2:39 am

My birth story Ashley Ryan 9lb 7oz
I was having back pain all day on the Saturday and then at about 6pm I had a show and then the contractions started coming. I lived with my mum, dad and brother at the time, so we all had dinner and started playing a game I was sitting on some towels incase my waters broke. Every time I had a contraction my dad would time it and my mum would write it down. It then got to about 10.30/11pm and I found that it was easier to walk about than sit still so my mum, dad, brother, me and the dog all went for a walk round the block with stop watch and pad. It makes me laugh thinking about it.
I then went into hospital at around midnight. The lady in the room next to me was screaming which scared the S**t out of me, and I wanted to go home, I didn't want to do this any more! I had some pethidene which meant I could have a little sleep.

I then had 2 really strong contractions, so I asked for an epidural, but by the time they had called someone out and managed to get the drip in my hand it was too late I was ready to push. Ashleys heart rate then dropped so they rushed me down to theatre but luckily his heart rate stabilised and he was pushed out pretty quick. I had a third degree tear, so had to be stitched up so didn't get to see him for a little while.

Forgot to say that he arrived on his due date!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

birth stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: birth stories   birth stories Icon_minitime9th October 2007, 3:08 am

Now the girls birth Chloe 6lb 6oz and Lucy 4lb 14oz

Found out at my 12 week scan that I was expecting ID twins even though I had a scan at 6 weeks and they told me then it was only one.
Then had to be booked in for another scan at Kings college. When we got there we were in being scanned for ages, I walked out in tears after being
told about twin to twin transfusion syndrome (TTTS) and that one of them had quite a high risk of downs. We were then booked in for another scan 2 weeks later where twin 2's growth would be closely monitered. we had to go for fortnighly scans throghout the whole prgnancy at kings and sometimes weekly. but luckily in the end twin 2 was fine she was just smaller and still is.

I was booked in to be induced at 36 weeks and by this time I could hardly move. We dropped my son off at his nans so she could take him to school and off we went to the hospital.
I was put in a big delivery room and the babies were monitered, I then had an internal and was found to already be 3cms dilated so they just broke my waters. I had to stay on the bed for the whole labour as the girls heart rates needed to be monitered throughout. I was advised to have an epidural as I was a high risk patient and if there was a problem could go straight for section if needed. so I had one, but it didn't work and after being in a lot of pain and twin 1's heart rate dropping they were talking about taking me down for a section but luckily they sorted out my epidural (it had a kink in the tube) Twin1 heart rate went back to normal. then at about 8ish, I was told i was ready to push, Chloe was quite herd to push out cos with the epidural i couldn'y feel if I was pushing or not and I was also told she was lying back to back, she was put straight on to me and then a couple of pushes later Lucy was born and again put straight on to me.
Lucy was taken into special care the next day because she had high red blood cells.

Sorry that was a bit long Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

birth stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: birth stories   birth stories Icon_minitime9th October 2007, 11:53 am

@ Lesley....Night Shit huh Wink He! He!

@ Amy.....Fab birth storys hun! Outch to the 3ed degree tear thou....Ooooooo Outch!
Back to top Go down

birth stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: birth stories   birth stories Icon_minitime9th October 2007, 4:30 pm

@ Alice......night shift Huh hehe ?????? did get it sorry.......:-)

great stories amy....xxx
Back to top Go down

birth stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: birth stories   birth stories Icon_minitime10th October 2007, 6:10 pm

*Helen* wrote:
Alice wrote:

Thanks hunni xx

yeah makes my labour with sophie seem straight forward in comparrison - def worth it though when you look at your lovely children :Dxx
Back to top Go down

birth stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: birth stories   birth stories Icon_minitime10th October 2007, 6:15 pm

Pat wrote:
I can't remember mine that well !!!!
Louise..born 30/09/85 8lbs 12 oz.
I was induced for Louise at 39 weeks due to slight raised blood pressure.I did not need prostin and can remember going in on sunday 29th september at 9am(my FIL was going to bridlington for the day I would have far rather gone there)
A drip was started and my membranes ruptured at 10am, I had an epidural at about 3pm, I finally had a forcep delivery at 02.17am on the 30th sept the consultant came out to deliver me as I worked in the same unit.

Sallyann born 12/12/86. 8lbs 7oz.
I went for a clinic appointment and the consultant examined as I was term plus 5days and the membranes were bulging and I had started dilating. I had to go home collect my case sort my other daughter out as she was at the childminders and go back to the labour ward for 1pm.
The midwife broke my waters I started contracting straight away, I was examined again at 4 pm I had not progressed so decided on an epidural...3 attempts and in the end worked vaginally but I could still feel the contractions.
After being threatened with forceps again as Sallyann heart beat had gone down I pushed her out on my side at ?7 ish(can't remember)

Rosie born 07/06/89 9lbs 4oz
My waters went at 4 am in the morning on the 7th. A neighbour came to look after the kids.
Went into hospital and had some irregular contractions. A doctor came to see me at 9am ( it must have been the sight of him!!!)I started contracting +++++iI used gas and air and pushed her out at 10.04am.
It was my 3rd girl ..a friend had had her 3rd boy the same day.

Lucy and John born 12/10/93 5lbs 8oz and 5lbs 9oz
I was 35 weeks and had a show at 7am in the morning my DH had gone to Derby for the day with work. My friend had to take me in, I had to contact my DH 's work to get hold of him as in thoses days mobile phones were not as common.
I was examined when I got to hospital...5 cms dilated so they broke my waters there and then in the observation ward.
My DH arrived at 11am, I had an epidural put in as john was breech. I was ready to push at 1pm...I pushed for 1hr and 10mins..Lucy was born at 2:10pm and John was born 4 mins later. Both went to special care.I had no Very Happy stitches

great birth stories Pat...and lovely that in your last pregnancy not only did you have twins but a boy and a girl...must have been pretty amazing when they were both born and you held them both - i found it breath taking with just 1 baby to hold...cant imagine having twins and seeing them for the first time Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down

birth stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: birth stories   birth stories Icon_minitime10th October 2007, 6:17 pm

Tempress wrote:
Shannon Brooke born: 26/2/04-7lbs,2oz

i didnt find out what i was going to have, me and my ex were thinking it would be a lovely surprize!
everyone kept telling me i was carrying low. so it must be a boy! so i had it set in my mind it was a boy!
i was given 3 due dates,,, but ended up being 2 days over due, going them 2 days over ( felt like a lifetime lol )
i woke up 3am on the 26th and by gawd i was in pain...
couldnt get my ex up.. once he sleeps thats it is hard to wake him
my dad only lived 20mins away at the time so i went round his, stayed there till 8am.. at that point i had enough, so i went back home.. still couldnt wake up the ex. so i got a cup of cold water, and thru it over him lol sorry but was the only way to get him up and i was in bloody pain. was 8:45 when we arrived at the hopsital, i shouldnt have gone that early really. because the first time i rang them up they told me to just have a bath and ring back in an hour, and at the time i was thinking F*** that im not waiting an hour.. lucky they had a bed for me.... i cant remember to much from then on... because i was high on the gas and air ( that thing is a life saver) i think i even feel asleep for a bit... woke up at 1, and all i could hear was the woman next door screaming, that scared me more then anything, i managed to stay in control.. i didnt scream or shout. i didnt talk at all because the gas and air was making me feel sick...
it had just gone 3 o clock. and i got my waters broken.. it kinda shocked her because the babys head was right there, 3:45 shannon was born, but the cord was around her neck.. so was a panic for a bit.. i had to have stitches aswell but after 20mins i was handed my baby girl, has to be the best feeling in the world holding your baby for the first time, i'll never forget that feeling, overall i think it was a pretty good labour for my first. and has defo not put me off

sounds like a great labour/birth hun....except for the cord round her neck....and you are so right...its the most amazing feeling when you are handed your baby to hold for the first time xx
Back to top Go down

birth stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: birth stories   birth stories Icon_minitime10th December 2007, 10:56 am

great stories thanks...xxx
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

birth stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: birth stories   birth stories Icon_minitime26th March 2008, 9:52 am

my first baby was due on 3rd february 2004

it was tue 10th feb and there was
no sign of my baby putting in an apppearance any time soon! i was
really uncomfortable too, the baby wouldnt engage (unusual for a first
baby!) so his/her bottom half was so far under my ribs that the midwife
couldnt measure him/ her properly! and it was pretty painful! i was
also absolutely fed up with the phone calls asking 'has anything
happened yet' 'how are you' 'no baby yet then!' i was sure that
everyone thought i was going to have this baby and 'forget' to tell
them about it!

i had heard of something called
'nipple stimulation' (use your imagination!) and how it was great at
inducing a labour! so i gave it a try for about an hour! well fat lot
of good that did i thought, i didnt feel anything different (yet!) that
night i had arranged to babysit for my mums friend, so off we went
(davis came too!) a bit later on i went to the toilet and i'd had a
'show!'this almost had me in tears, omg i thought, maybe i dont want a
baby after all (too late!) all that night i was expecting a mad dash to
the hospital to meet my baby, but it wasnt to happen!

wednesday, i was woken during the
night, in pain and couldnt sleep for the pain! David went to work in
the morning none the wiser! he had asked me before he left if i thought
anything would happen today, i said no! (through gritted teeth!) i
dont understand why but i didnt want him to know!

All that day i was in agony! i
wasnt sure if i was in labour (well i think i was trying to convince
myself otherwise!) all the pain was in my back, i had no pain at all in
my stomach! my mum kept phoning me up all day long asking if i was ok,
i just told her i was fine! and everytime i had a contraction i told
her i had to go to the toilet! i dont know why i reacted like this, i
guess i didnt want to believe it myself! eventually after alot of
moaning and groaning and crawling around the floor in agony, i decided
to phone the midwife to see what she thought! she told me that i should
go in! so now i would have to come clean! i phoned david and told him
i had to go into hospital (i was in tears at this point!) when he got
home he was in a right panic! he phoned my mum to tell her to meet us
at the hospital, i think mum had had her suspicions all day!

the drive to the hospital was
horrible, david was a right state! it was really surreal i kept
thinking how this was th elast time i would be in this car before my
baby was born!

when we got to the hospital after
answering goodness knows how many questions, i was hooked up to be
monitored! the midwife then went to get another machine because she
thought the machine was faulty! it turned out there was nothing wrong
with the machine at all it was the baby who had the problem! the baby's
heart would dip right down to just 17 beats then right the way to
almost 200 beats! something was seriously wrong! suddenly the room was
full of people, all panicking! i was examined (very painful!) and found
to be at 4cm dilated! i kept asking if my baby would be ok, then when
someone decided to answer me they shouted ' we dont know, we have to
get this baby out NOW!' i was now in tears!

i was whisked to theatre to have
an emergency caesarean, whilst i was given an epidural david went to
get into some 'scrubs!' it was a very weird experience i can tell you!
after about half an hour, there was an almighty scream! my baby was
born! it was girl! and that sounded like the most healthy pair of lungs
ever! she turned out to be absolutely fine, in fact her apgar was 10!
david got to hold her whilst i was stitched up! i was so relieved it
was all over!

we named our beautiful baby girl;
Eliza Rebekah Vince, she weighed in at 6lbs 10 oz and had the biggest
eyes i had ever seen (not blue but a grey slate colour!) we were so
relieved that she was ok, we were also glad that she hadnt been born a
few hours later or her birth date would have been friday 13th february!
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm

birth stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: birth stories   birth stories Icon_minitime26th March 2008, 10:25 am

oh your little girl is a few weeks younger than my duncan, his due date was the 6th feb 2004 but was born on the 28th jan 204....xxx

thanks for sharing your stories...xxx
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

birth stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: birth stories   birth stories Icon_minitime26th March 2008, 2:23 pm

thats cool!
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm

birth stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: birth stories   birth stories Icon_minitime27th March 2008, 9:39 am

:-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

birth stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: birth stories   birth stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

birth stories
Page 1 of 1