bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

emma birth story

Go down 
AuthorMessage

emma birth story Empty
PostSubject: emma birth story   emma birth story Icon_minitime27th February 2009, 6:06 am

Well this wont take long lol.

Was 8 days after she was due and i was getting impatient so i made dean errrr have fun lmao

About half an hour later i was in AGONY, i was totally bricking it thinking omg what we done rang midwife and she was like noo that just sounds like its worked Shocked

Soooo i sent dean off to work and said it would be AGES before it properluy kicked in.... after taking 4 days for ryans birth u know lol.

I rang my mum said i had started and was gonna have a bath and would keep in touch, was about half 7 ish, got in bath got straight out cos OMG i was in complete agony by now.

Ry was panicking (was a saturday no school) so i rang my mum and got her to come up for me and i went to her house. At 9 ish my waters went and every 2 min contractions.

soooo i tried to call dean to say i wont make it til dinner when he finishes and to meet me at the hospital, got to hospital at like 10.30 is, gave a few pushes at like 11.30 and at 11.52 emma was here. easy as lol.
Back to top Go down

emma birth story Empty
PostSubject: Re: emma birth story   emma birth story Icon_minitime27th February 2009, 11:00 am

Ah fab! Lovely Labour!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

emma birth story Empty
PostSubject: Re: emma birth story   emma birth story Icon_minitime27th February 2009, 1:22 pm

aww much better Smile
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

emma birth story Empty
PostSubject: Re: emma birth story   emma birth story Icon_minitime27th February 2009, 2:47 pm

oh that was good...xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

emma birth story Empty
PostSubject: Re: emma birth story   emma birth story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

emma birth story
Page 1 of 1