bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My birth stories

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My birth stories Empty
PostSubject: My birth stories   My birth stories Icon_minitime27th March 2008, 5:13 am

Kasia's birth story:

Well on Wednesday 29th November, at 9:50am I had the first pessery gel inserted. And I was 2cm dilated at the time. Then I was told the at 3:50pm they are not going to insert the second gel as they feel they would be able to break my waters, which I thought was great anyway 3:50pm came and they broke my waters the contractractions came on very strong at 5 mins apart and at 5:30pm I was in established Labour. They said that I should have my baby by 8pm, but that was not the case. Then for some reason I stopped dilating but by 4:00am the next day I was fully dilated and started to push, but after 40 mins of pushing nothing happened so they decided that I would need to go into theater and have the baby with the aid of forceps. And they would give it two tries and if that didn't work then I would need an emergency c-section, anyway the forceps worked and out came Kasia weighing 6lb12ozs at 7:31am. Simon and I were both really happy. But I lost a one and a half pints of blood but luckily managed to avoid a blood transfusion. All the midwives that looked after me during the time when I went in at 30 weeks were working and they were due to finish at 7:00am but they all hung around and came to the theater to see Kasia and they all loved her.

Elizabeth's birth story:

Went for my midwife appointment on the 3rd March 2008. Had a sweep and I was told that my cervix was very favourable and I was 1-2 cm dialated. Went home and my contractions started at about midday. Phoned the hospital and they said when they get stronger to call them anyway they did come alot stronger. Simon came home from work at about 6pm and he called the hospital and I went straight in I was 4-5cm dialated and in established labour. Then at about 8.20pm my waters broke and started pushing about 5 mins later. Then at 8.52pm Elizabeth came into the world. I did need stitches. And the only pain relief I used was TENS and gas and air.
Back to top Go down

My birth stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My birth stories   My birth stories Icon_minitime27th March 2008, 9:36 am

thanks for sharing your story with us hun xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

My birth stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My birth stories   My birth stories Icon_minitime27th March 2008, 10:04 am

hmmm wonder where my reply went.......
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

My birth stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My birth stories   My birth stories Icon_minitime27th March 2008, 12:45 pm

Ah lovely. The labour and birth parts hurts so much but its all worth it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My birth stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: My birth stories   My birth stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My birth stories
Page 1 of 1