bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going to get Sophie weighed today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Going to get Sophie weighed today Empty
PostSubject: Going to get Sophie weighed today   Going to get Sophie weighed today Icon_minitime13th February 2008, 3:02 am

Sophie's not been weighed or got her height checked for 6 months now so today I must go and get it done.

I wonder how much she weighs!
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Going to get Sophie weighed today   Going to get Sophie weighed today Icon_minitime13th February 2008, 8:32 am

Aw that will be lovely.

My Sophie weighs 2st 2lb which is 30lbs. She is growing every day so its hard to keep up with her height. Urll have to let us know how she gets on hun xx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Going to get Sophie weighed today   Going to get Sophie weighed today Icon_minitime13th February 2008, 9:36 am

Soph weighs 2st 5lb and is over weight but she's always followed the 90centile line so i'm not bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going to get Sophie weighed today   Going to get Sophie weighed today Icon_minitime13th February 2008, 9:39 am

Overweight my arse lol! she is lovely, not chubby at all. All charts should be binned!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Going to get Sophie weighed today   Going to get Sophie weighed today Icon_minitime13th February 2008, 10:18 am

My Chloe weighs 33lb 10oz (2st 5oz) and has always been between the 98th and 99th centile on her chart, as long as they roughly follow their line then its fine.

Lucy is smaller and weighs in at 30lb 1oz (2st 2oz).

LOl i have one the size of Sarahs Sophie and one the same size as Alices Sophie!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Going to get Sophie weighed today   Going to get Sophie weighed today Icon_minitime13th February 2008, 10:33 am

lol how weird is that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going to get Sophie weighed today   Going to get Sophie weighed today Icon_minitime14th February 2008, 1:43 am

LOL ...... Weaired xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going to get Sophie weighed today   Going to get Sophie weighed today Icon_minitime15th February 2008, 5:33 am

come on........ i also think charts should be band......

If we went form the charts duncan is well over weight but has no fat on him at all.....duncan is 20kg (av. 44lb, ) but he is 3,5 feet and is only 4....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to get Sophie weighed today   Going to get Sophie weighed today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to get Sophie weighed today
Page 1 of 1