bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School photo's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

School photo's Empty
PostSubject: School photo's   School photo's Icon_minitime2nd October 2008, 4:07 am

Liam has got his school photo today, he spent ages in the mirror doing his hair that he insisted on having cut yesterday Laughing He is so vain Laughing

I think it will be a good photo this year not a scruffy pic that you feel guilty and have to buy just to hide in the cupboard Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Katie
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1188
Registration date : 2008-03-20

School photo's Empty
PostSubject: Re: School photo's   School photo's Icon_minitime8th October 2008, 2:58 pm

lol, that is soo cute!!! I bet he will look very handsome, cant wait for eliza to have her school pic - although i wish i could be there to straigten her hair and tell her to smile lol!!!
Back to top Go down
http://parentslounge.motionforum.net/index.htm
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

School photo's Empty
PostSubject: Re: School photo's   School photo's Icon_minitime8th October 2008, 4:18 pm

awww bless him!
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

School photo's Empty
PostSubject: Re: School photo's   School photo's Icon_minitime9th October 2008, 9:45 am

Hope it is a good pic hun xxx
Back to top Go down

School photo's Empty
PostSubject: Re: School photo's   School photo's Icon_minitime10th October 2008, 5:46 am

It is good. Ive seen the tiny one they send you. I will see if I can scan the big one when it comes and show you Smile
Back to top Go down

School photo's Empty
PostSubject: Re: School photo's   School photo's Icon_minitime10th October 2008, 8:03 am

oh yes please...xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School photo's Empty
PostSubject: Re: School photo's   School photo's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School photo's
Page 1 of 1