bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks! Empty
PostSubject: Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks!   Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks! Icon_minitime5th August 2008, 3:29 pm

Only of my friends who is'nt due until 15th October has gone in to early labour. She was taken up to the hospital yesterday, they took her to the labour ward today were she was put on a drip to stop her contractions and given 2 lots of steriod injections to help develop the babys lungs!

She is back up on the ward but still having regular contractions.

Hopfully the baby will hold on for atleast another 3-4 weeks.

Ill keep u updated !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks!   Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks! Icon_minitime6th August 2008, 12:15 am

omg poor poor kim , she ius in the best place to be looked after though . she is getting kept in and what ward is she on .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks!   Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks! Icon_minitime6th August 2008, 12:53 am

Oh hun so sorry to hear this, i hope she and the baby are ok .....xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks!   Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks! Icon_minitime6th August 2008, 1:22 am

We chatted about this last night, i'm sure the baby and your friend will be fine, just keep those thoughts that she will hang on to her baby for another 3+ weeks

Good luck to her xx
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks!   Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks! Icon_minitime6th August 2008, 2:44 am

Norma: She is on Nettlem Ward.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks!   Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks! Icon_minitime6th August 2008, 8:00 am

Hope your friends baby can wait a few more weeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks!   Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks! Icon_minitime6th August 2008, 2:29 pm

Hey alice might pop up and see her if she is still in at the weekend .prolly sat after work ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks!   Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks! Icon_minitime7th August 2008, 12:09 pm

Okdokey, hun ill come with u if she is still in. Ill try giving her a call tomorrow.

Not had any news, hope shes ok!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks!   Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks! Icon_minitime7th August 2008, 1:46 pm

yeah thats cool hun i dont finish work till 6pm but if your able to get andrew to drop you at my work . we will sort something out and we will go up and see her and if lisa wants to come tooo . but i will prolly see you tomoz if not i will defo phone you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks!   Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks! Icon_minitime7th August 2008, 3:01 pm

if you do go, send my love!! xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks!   Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks! Icon_minitime8th August 2008, 1:47 am

Do you know how she's doing Alice?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks!   Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks! Icon_minitime8th August 2008, 8:46 am

Yes have seen her today and she is out of hospital. Her and baby are doing well but her boyfriend has decided to leave her Sad . He also emptyed her bank account which had her baby grant in for the baby (Bastard) .
I feel so so sorry for her. Life can be shit sometimes.!

So now she will be a single mum of 2, a new born and a very hyperactive little boy (Norma & Louise will know what i mean)
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks!   Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks! Icon_minitime8th August 2008, 8:49 am

No what a tosser!!

As she has her baby then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks!   Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks! Icon_minitime8th August 2008, 9:01 am

No not yet, they managed to stop her contractions but have said it will come sooner then she thinks. I just hope she can hold on longer for babys sake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks!   Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks! Icon_minitime8th August 2008, 9:07 am

yeah she text me earlier to say that she has bought her pram . and she should be resting but cant . yeah he can be very hyper . but he was good today then she left to meet her mum in town
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks!   Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks! Icon_minitime8th August 2008, 10:59 am

bloody hell what a tw**!!! No wonder she was so down xx
Yeah he was good today, just needs a bit of special attention xx
hope she gets some rest
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks!   Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks! Icon_minitime8th August 2008, 11:21 am

OMG, how awful for her what a Git! As if she needs that aswell!! everyday the baby can stay put, the better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks!   Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends gone in to labour at 30 weeks!
Page 1 of 1