bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4+5 weeks to go!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

4+5 weeks to go! Empty
PostSubject: 4+5 weeks to go!   4+5 weeks to go! Icon_minitime31st July 2008, 2:29 am

Cant believe im over 35 weeks pregnant and get to meet my little boy soon!! Im excited but scared at the same time!!

Everything is happeneing this month (August). I should 'hopefully' be accepted for my home birth! At the moment thou my iron levels are low and too low for a home birth so im popping the iron tablets here there and everywere and also trying to eat iron rich food, cut out caffeen and drink fresh orange too! I will get my levels up!! LOL. I have my blood's redone on the 11th Aug and if they come back fine the MW will come over with my Homebirth pack and tell me the in's and outs of a home birth! If not then ill cry Crying or Very sad !!

Im feeling it now too, my Back is agony and having to take co-codamol for the pain as Paracetmol does'nt touch the sides! My leags and arms ache and are swollen, my headaches have returned with avengance too!! This heat is also killing me! I cant walk 5 paces with sweating! Its Minging!! Its ment to rain today and im wishing it does! I just wanna lay in it LOL.

Baby is doing fine thou, He is growing big and strong, moving all the time! I cant wait to meet him, were all ready for him!

Well only 4+5 weeks left! Bring it on!!!
Back to top Go down

4+5 weeks to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4+5 weeks to go!   4+5 weeks to go! Icon_minitime31st July 2008, 4:10 am

HEHE i know the pain the little bugger has caused you with your back and everything else and me to cant wait to meet him . hopefully you will get your iron levels up and you will have the birth that you wanted hun . but either way as long as he is born fit and healthy it dont matter chick . Love ya xxxxx Smile
Back to top Go down

4+5 weeks to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4+5 weeks to go!   4+5 weeks to go! Icon_minitime31st July 2008, 1:01 pm

You will get those iron levels up hun.....I have faith in you...xxxx

can't wait to meet your little boy...xxx
Back to top Go down

4+5 weeks to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4+5 weeks to go!   4+5 weeks to go! Icon_minitime31st July 2008, 3:40 pm

did you lie in the rain?!
aw not long till my cuddles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hope you get your home birth xx
Back to top Go down

4+5 weeks to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4+5 weeks to go!   4+5 weeks to go! Icon_minitime1st August 2008, 8:39 am

Louise i was very tempted to lay in the rain but afraid of drowning!!
Back to top Go down

4+5 weeks to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4+5 weeks to go!   4+5 weeks to go! Icon_minitime1st August 2008, 4:06 pm

hehe bless you xx I did a dance in he rain!!lol!
Back to top Go down

4+5 weeks to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4+5 weeks to go!   4+5 weeks to go! Icon_minitime1st August 2008, 5:17 pm

awww good luck hun xx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

4+5 weeks to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4+5 weeks to go!   4+5 weeks to go! Icon_minitime2nd August 2008, 1:33 am

I've got everything crossed for you Alice to have your home birth.

Will the girls be with you when you give birth or are they staying with grandparents or friends?
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

4+5 weeks to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4+5 weeks to go!   4+5 weeks to go! Icon_minitime3rd August 2008, 5:14 am

It depends on when i go in to labour, If its late at night then no doubt they will sleep right through it, if its early morning/daytime/evening then my best friend Lisa is on standby!
Back to top Go down

4+5 weeks to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4+5 weeks to go!   4+5 weeks to go! Icon_minitime4th August 2008, 12:32 am

Well you know where i am if you need anything alice
Back to top Go down

4+5 weeks to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4+5 weeks to go!   4+5 weeks to go! Icon_minitime4th August 2008, 7:48 am

Thanks hun xxx
Back to top Go down

4+5 weeks to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4+5 weeks to go!   4+5 weeks to go! Icon_minitime4th August 2008, 8:24 am

it's great that you have such great helpful friends alice, it always makes things easier....xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

4+5 weeks to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4+5 weeks to go!   4+5 weeks to go! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4+5 weeks to go!
Page 1 of 1