bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feeling icky

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Feeling icky Empty
PostSubject: Feeling icky   Feeling icky Icon_minitime13th July 2008, 1:55 am

Crying or Very sad For the past few mornings iv been feeling icky again! Like my morning sickness is creeping back! I have only been sick once and that was yesterday when Sophie was sick in a bowl (She had a dodgy fishcake from the chippy) . I felt fine again in the afternoon then come the evening i was ready to throw up again!

Iv woken up this morning feeling ill again!

This pregnancy this being mean to me!! Im ready for little Mr to make an apperance now iv had enough!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Feeling icky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling icky   Feeling icky Icon_minitime13th July 2008, 3:48 am

Oh no that sucks! I hope i dont start to feel sick again!
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

Feeling icky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling icky   Feeling icky Icon_minitime13th July 2008, 6:20 am

I read up its normal for ur morning sickness to come back in later pregnancy as ur hormones rise because baby is growing at a fast rate (2-3oz per day Shocked ). I hate the feeling of being sick! and its even worse when ur heavly pregnant, u cant run to the loo as fast as normal!
Back to top Go down

Feeling icky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling icky   Feeling icky Icon_minitime13th July 2008, 7:57 am

awww alice how horrible!!!!! i felt icky lots when pregnant with ollie...i blame the fact he was a boy for that as i wasnt half as icky with sophie! not long to go now hun xxx
Back to top Go down

Feeling icky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling icky   Feeling icky Icon_minitime13th July 2008, 8:15 am

oh poor you hun, hope it doesn't come back as bad.... ((hugs))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feeling icky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling icky   Feeling icky Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling icky
Page 1 of 1