bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feeling down...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Feeling down... Empty
PostSubject: Feeling down...   Feeling down... Icon_minitime12th November 2007, 1:26 am

Not sure if this should go in here or not but i thought so because it has something to do with health....

In the past few weeks since the clocks change, i have been really on eadge and feeling scared and i get really upset over nothing, like the other day duncan cycled t nursery on his bike and when i went to get him it was dark and he had no lights on his bike and i just started to cry, stupid i know but i just couldn't help it.......

I really don't know what's up with me......can anyone help...????
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Feeling down... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling down...   Feeling down... Icon_minitime12th November 2007, 7:24 am

Hi Lesley,

I'm sorry you are feeling like this unfortunatly I don't really have any advice, but the dark nights do get a lot of people down and they then suffer from SAD (seasonal affective disorder).

Maybe speak to your doctor.

I hope you feel better soon. (((hugs)))

Amy
Back to top Go down

Feeling down... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling down...   Feeling down... Icon_minitime12th November 2007, 9:46 am

Aw bless ya hun im sorry to hear ur feeling low. It defo sounds like SAD and can be treated if u go and see ur doctor!

((((((((hugs hunny))))))))

Alice xx
Back to top Go down

Feeling down... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling down...   Feeling down... Icon_minitime12th November 2007, 11:57 pm

Making an appointment this morning will keep you posted and thanks that you are there for me....xxxx
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

Feeling down... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling down...   Feeling down... Icon_minitime14th November 2007, 5:46 am

Hi Lesley, How are you feeling today?

Have you managed to see the docter yet?
Back to top Go down

Feeling down... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling down...   Feeling down... Icon_minitime14th November 2007, 7:49 am

Yeah was at the doctor today, i got some tablets to help me stop being sick and i got some pick me ups....
Going back tomorrow for blood tests....

thanks for asking.

Oh yeah i am feeling a little better today thanks xxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

Feeling down... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling down...   Feeling down... Icon_minitime14th November 2007, 10:05 am

Good, i'm glad you are feeling better today. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Feeling down... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling down...   Feeling down... Icon_minitime16th November 2007, 8:09 am

im very much like this also... i think its just that time of year..the weather is so depressing and dull...

hope you feel better soon

x
Back to top Go down

Feeling down... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling down...   Feeling down... Icon_minitime16th November 2007, 8:15 am

I was at the doc again yestarday and i have t do a stomach course (tablets) to get my works to start working again....and the feeling low is getting a bit better, going back to the doc on wed to get my blood results back...xxxx

thanks
Back to top Go down

Feeling down... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling down...   Feeling down... Icon_minitime22nd November 2007, 2:17 pm

Did u get ur results back yesterday hun? How did it all go? I hope ur feeling better now.

Loadsa hugs,
Alice xxx
Back to top Go down

Feeling down... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling down...   Feeling down... Icon_minitime24th November 2007, 1:34 pm

Ahhh hope your feeling better.
Back to top Go down

Feeling down... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling down...   Feeling down... Icon_minitime10th December 2007, 10:55 am

Sorry i didn't reply sooner but i couldn't the board wouldn't let me....

I am feeling a lot better now and my bloods are back to normal, they still don't really know what it was but i am fine now thanks for all your help...xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feeling down... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling down...   Feeling down... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeling down...
Page 1 of 1