bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am feeling

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I am feeling Empty
PostSubject: I am feeling   I am feeling Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 3:19 am

really depressed and i don't know what to do, i really don't want to go back to work and i just can't be bothered to do anything....

Life is just getting me down....
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

I am feeling Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am feeling   I am feeling Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 3:38 am

i have days like that Lesley and alll I want to do is lie in bed.
But you need to snap out of it for Duncans sake xx
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

I am feeling Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am feeling   I am feeling Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 3:58 am

I know that hun, but it's not easy.....

I can't get an appointment at the doc and they have holiday from this afternoon....
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

I am feeling Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am feeling   I am feeling Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 4:43 am

Oh no! typical
Back to top Go down

I am feeling Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am feeling   I am feeling Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 4:56 am

yeah for 14days and i don't really want to go to another doctor, but i will have to do something soon as i just can't go on no more.....xxxx
Back to top Go down

I am feeling Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am feeling   I am feeling Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 5:30 am

oh bless you just try and get on with things even though its hard to do you will get through this
Back to top Go down

I am feeling Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am feeling   I am feeling Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 5:34 am

ido hope you get sorted out although my opinion ofthe docs aint very high

i was depressed after living in emergency accomodation been assaulted and other problems, i went to the docs they didnt even listen to what i said stuck me on anti-depressants and sent me home
they made me tired i would take one and be fast asleep within half hour and to be honest i felt no better for taking them i actually got that bad i tried takin my own life twice with painkillers
after been on them for a while i decided they were no good for me i was warned not to just come straight off them but after how i had been feeling thought it couldnt get any worse and so i did, i felt ill for a few days but got better eventually.
I dont know what will work for you but me been put on them just seemed like an addiction and eventually you have to come off them which could leave you feeling worse

i suppose everyone has different views this is mine but like i say hope it all goes welll for you
take care emma x
Back to top Go down

I am feeling Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am feeling   I am feeling Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 5:50 am

I only really want to go to the doctor so i can get signed off work as i don't want to go back to work now they have sacked me.....

i don't take medication, i would go for a natural thing.....

my doctor is great that's why i wanted to see her as she would understand but i think i will have to go to another doctor as i just keep crying all the time and it's no good....xxx
Back to top Go down

I am feeling Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am feeling   I am feeling Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 5:58 am

i understand
if a doc knows you personally then it is best to see them as another doc may not understand what you have been going through
i would just try hard to get through next two weeks - i know its hard i never wanted to go out when i was depressed
my partner would drag me to park with kids and i would resent him for it but after i would think yeah i have done something and even though i havent enjoyed it as such it has made the kids happy - which is all i lived for and the wake up call came for me when i realised what was going to happen if i didnt keep the kids happy
i knew if they were taken away i wouldnt be here today

i guess its just the small steps you need to take push yourself slowly - its hard to get the motivation to do the things you want but once you start it will get better
o know from experience
Back to top Go down

I am feeling Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am feeling   I am feeling Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 8:07 am

Well i can not legaly get signed off, as i would just have to work longer so no chance in that happening now so i suppose i just have to get on with it...xxx

I feel as though my partner doesn't understand but then again i haven't really spoke to him about it.....i maybe should it might help..xxx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

I am feeling Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am feeling   I am feeling Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 8:37 am

Did I read that right Lesley they've sacked you?

I think its digusting that your Dr's is shut for 2 weeks what happens if someone is really poorly?

Maybe you should go to a diff Dr or do you have an out of hours Dr at the hospital?
Back to top Go down

I am feeling Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am feeling   I am feeling Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 8:45 am

Yes they sacked me because i asked do go down with my hours.....

We have about 20 doctors in our villiage, they all work independently so i could go to a different doctor we also have doctors on call 24/7 so it's not really that bad hun and there is a hospital in the next village and 2 in the city10mins drive away.....

I could go to the doctor but if i get signed off sick i just have to stay at the job longer....so i will give it a miss and get on with life as shit as it maybe at the moment..xx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

I am feeling Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am feeling   I am feeling Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 9:10 am

They cant sack you for that?!! Cant you sue them for unfair dismissal?
Back to top Go down

I am feeling Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am feeling   I am feeling Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 9:17 am

thats really low lesley i thought thats why have laws to prevent things like this happening . i know i would be seeking advice about that and sue there ass's
Back to top Go down

I am feeling Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am feeling   I am feeling Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 1:41 pm

yeah, i could but i wouldn't stand a chance as she has worded it perfectly and it is within the law.....

so i am stuck but i don't care really i wanted to go anyway...xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am feeling Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am feeling   I am feeling Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am feeling
Page 1 of 1