bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suffering from headaches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Suffering from headaches Empty
PostSubject: Suffering from headaches   Suffering from headaches Icon_minitime27th June 2008, 10:21 am

Every day for ages I keep getting headaches and its driving me insane.
I'm making sure I am drinking enough.

Dave says I should take Paracetamol as it wont harm the baby (he has clarified it with the BNF) but i'm still dubious!

I know i'm being daft and I should go and take a couple.
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from headaches   Suffering from headaches Icon_minitime27th June 2008, 2:35 pm

paracetamol is fine, go and take some if its bad
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from headaches   Suffering from headaches Icon_minitime28th June 2008, 12:52 am

I took some after writing that post and its still here this morning Sad

When I see the consultant on Tuesday i'll mention it to them and see what they have to say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from headaches   Suffering from headaches Icon_minitime28th June 2008, 11:15 am

My Liam keeps getting headaches so I took him today to get his eyes tested and he needs glasses!
Have you thought of that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from headaches   Suffering from headaches Icon_minitime28th June 2008, 11:59 am

that is very possible, as i should wear my glasses and when i get a headache and put them on, it goes away quiet quickly...xx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from headaches   Suffering from headaches Icon_minitime28th June 2008, 1:49 pm

I've had them tested fairly recently and the only time I need glasses is for night time driving Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from headaches   Suffering from headaches Icon_minitime29th June 2008, 12:50 am

it could have changed hun but if not i would speak to the doctor hun and see what he/she has to say.....hope they go away soon...xxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from headaches   Suffering from headaches Icon_minitime29th June 2008, 2:43 pm

eyesight does have a tendancy to change slightly when your pregnant....i was told. Mention it to midwife/doc but paracetamol is fine during pregnancy. Hope the headaches go soon xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from headaches   Suffering from headaches Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 9:54 am

I had this hun. i suffered big time at the beginning of my pregnancy and it started to get better by week 16/17. I took paracetmol and did'nt touch the sides! Just try and rest and get an afternoon sleep in, it does help x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from headaches   Suffering from headaches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suffering from headaches
Page 1 of 1