bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suffering!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Suffering! Empty
PostSubject: Suffering!   Suffering! Icon_minitime13th January 2008, 12:00 pm

Hay Guys....
Well an update on my little bean! My god it is giving me gip! I been feeling sick for day and was actually sick pale this afternoon! I suffered with both the girls with morning, afternoon and night sickness so i think iv got it this time round too! Im trying to keep eating little and often to make me feel a little better.
I hate this part of pregnancy!

Still feling very excited thou!

Oh and should have my dating scan next week too! Shall we have a guess how far gone i am? I could of concieved any time in the first 2 weeks of December? Or it could of been November? It real hard as i never had a real period in november, just lots of breakthrough old blood! But i only came off the pill end of november? Hum

I guess 6 + 3 weeks?

Alice & Precious xx
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Suffering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffering!   Suffering! Icon_minitime13th January 2008, 1:34 pm

Oh Alice, It's horrible this early pregnancy bit, I really feel for you:(

All I did was lay down when I could (which with 2 little ones and your childminding kids is probably not very easy!) And eat whatever made me feel better whether it was healthy or not.

I reckon you are 7 weeks Very Happy

Good luck with your scan.
Back to top Go down

Suffering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffering!   Suffering! Icon_minitime14th January 2008, 1:34 am

Oh hun poor you, i do feel for you, i don't think anyone likes that bit of pregnancy.....hope it doesn't last too much longer for you....

I think you are 8weeks.....

lol
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Suffering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffering!   Suffering! Icon_minitime14th January 2008, 2:02 am

I think further, i'm guessing 3 months x
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

Suffering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffering!   Suffering! Icon_minitime15th January 2008, 9:08 am

poor you Alice...i cant believe it was all that time ago that i was feeling like you...horrible feeling sick and being sick.

I reckon you are 7wks and 4 days :-)

Try to eat little and often and hope you have been taking your folic acid Smile xxx
Back to top Go down

Suffering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffering!   Suffering! Icon_minitime17th January 2008, 2:54 am

Hay guys.

Im stull suffering. Been sick every day now for about a week. Im so so tired! Im in bed for 9pm evey night and have to drag myself out of bed at 7am! Im consipated, my boobies have grown huge! I can hardly eat as im too scared to throw it back up! Hum.....Why cant i have nice pregnancy's!!

Give me a huge hug girls .....

Alice & Precious xx
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

Suffering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffering!   Suffering! Icon_minitime17th January 2008, 3:50 am

(((((BIG HUG)))))
Back to top Go down

Suffering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffering!   Suffering! Icon_minitime17th January 2008, 4:38 am

Thanks babes xx
Back to top Go down

Suffering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffering!   Suffering! Icon_minitime17th January 2008, 8:07 am

Oh poor you, hope it passes soon so you don't need to suffer as much....

((((((((((((((((huge hug)))))))))))))))))
Back to top Go down

Suffering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffering!   Suffering! Icon_minitime17th January 2008, 2:41 pm

I hope it goes off soon!

Suffering! Hugs
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female

Suffering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffering!   Suffering! Icon_minitime18th January 2008, 1:53 am

Alice - (please excuse this everyone) how can your boobs get any bigger!!!!!!! what'll happen to them after?

Its ok i'm not being thick here
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Suffering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffering!   Suffering! Icon_minitime18th January 2008, 2:36 am

(((((((((Huge Hugs)))))))))

Hope you feel better soon and then you can enjoy the rest of your prgnancy.
Back to top Go down

Suffering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffering!   Suffering! Icon_minitime18th January 2008, 6:26 am

Oh sarah....you are a teaser... poor alice.....xxxx
Back to top Go down

Suffering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffering!   Suffering! Icon_minitime18th January 2008, 1:27 pm

lol there Huge...i must be at least an E cup now! They swell like normal but around the implant.

Sarah what u like lol xx
Back to top Go down

Suffering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffering!   Suffering! Icon_minitime19th January 2008, 1:25 pm

i was sick up till 6months of my pregnancy-gosh it was horrible even the smell of food would make me gag,

hope the sickness passes for you soon

x
Back to top Go down

Suffering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffering!   Suffering! Icon_minitime20th January 2008, 12:48 pm

I was ill with both the girls. Worse with Sophie! i as sick near on every day up until i had her! It was horrid!
Back to top Go down

Suffering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffering!   Suffering! Icon_minitime21st January 2008, 11:01 am

Oh hun, hope your not as sick as long this time....xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suffering! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suffering!   Suffering! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suffering!
Page 1 of 1