bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suffering even more!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Suffering even more!! Empty
PostSubject: Suffering even more!!   Suffering even more!! Icon_minitime2nd February 2008, 3:16 am

Hay Guys!

Well im on week 8 and im suffering today! It always seems to be the weekends that i suffer more. Im still throwing up everyday without fail! Its kinda come part of routene in the mornings now! But today iv been sick twice! And feel like i could throw up and time!!! My throte is red raw and feels like iv swallowd razor blades! My tummy hurts so much becuase of all the retching! Even my jaw hurts! Im tired! And to top it all off i have so much to do! The food shopping (Last time i went to asda i ended up leaving my trolly and dashing to to loo to throw up) And we need to find a birthday present for DH dad too! Sad

This is getting so hard now! I know i was ill with Sophie and was most prob just as bad but i forgot how hard this would be!

As u can guess im not feeling very great today!

Sorry for the downer!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Suffering even more!!   Suffering even more!! Icon_minitime2nd February 2008, 9:09 am

Oh big hugs hunnie, go back to the Dr and see if they can give you something different?
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Suffering even more!!   Suffering even more!! Icon_minitime5th February 2008, 8:22 am

Oh hun hope your feeling a bit better soon....xxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suffering even more!!   Suffering even more!! Icon_minitime5th February 2008, 11:07 am

i really feel sorry for you...remember that feeling too well...luckily for me i wasnt actually sick too much but for the first 19wks of my pregnancy with ollie i felt so sick constantly. Must be horrible....hope it eases soon hun xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suffering even more!!   Suffering even more!! Icon_minitime6th February 2008, 9:37 am

Hope ya feel better soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suffering even more!!   Suffering even more!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suffering even more!!
Page 1 of 1