bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Been in hospital :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Been in hospital :( Empty
PostSubject: Been in hospital :(   Been in hospital :( Icon_minitime23rd June 2008, 9:21 am

Yep well i was back up at the hospital again this morning!
All day yesterday i was feeling perticually unwell, really achecy, loss of appertit (And being 29 weeks all i wanna do is eat lol) Very tired, achey and generally not well. I tried to have an early night but just could'nt sleep,On and off throughout the night i noticed that i was getting 'Damp' underwear too, this did'nt bother me thou as i know it could be sweat or just incresed discharge as with having 2 DD's i knew what it was like when ur waters went, i was on and off all night even thou i felt so tired.
I woke up this morning and did'nt feel better so thought id give the MW a ring to see if she has a spare space just to give me a quick once over. When i called her and told her the problem she recommened i went up to the assessment unit just to be cheaked over by a doctor as the symptoms did'nt seem pregnancy related.
I got to the Hospital at around 10am and was seen stright away, Blood pressure was a little high and paulse was very high, she tested my unrine and i had white blood cells and also my pad as i was 'Damp' Down below. I was then hoocked to a baby moniter for 40 mins. Bubba was being a little pain thou and moved out of the moniters way so many times, i ended up with jelly all over me and a dodgy traceing but it was good enough to see he was Ok and kicking and wriggling well.
I also had an internal (This was horrid) but my waters are still in tact (Phew)
After 2 hours of test i been told i have an infection 'up there' and they have sent a swab sample off to the lab to be tested to see what the best anti-biotics are for me have.
Im feeling pritty grim at the moment, really tired and achey. Luckly DH is home to sort kiddies and tea out Etc.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Been in hospital :(   Been in hospital :( Icon_minitime23rd June 2008, 10:08 am

That'll teach you for having sex the other morning Razz

I hope you start to feel better soon and they clear up your urine infection xxx
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Been in hospital :(   Been in hospital :( Icon_minitime23rd June 2008, 11:48 am

oh no xx get well soon!! xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been in hospital :(   Been in hospital :( Icon_minitime23rd June 2008, 11:44 pm

Oh so sorry to hear that your poorly, hope your feeling better soon...xxxx
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Been in hospital :(   Been in hospital :( Icon_minitime24th June 2008, 6:53 am

Hope you are feeling better soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been in hospital :(   Been in hospital :( Icon_minitime25th June 2008, 3:19 am

awww poor u hun...hope ur feeling better soon xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been in hospital :(   Been in hospital :( Icon_minitime25th June 2008, 7:10 am

Hope your feeling better xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been in hospital :(   Been in hospital :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been in hospital :(
Page 1 of 1