bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Been in Hospital!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Been in Hospital! Empty
PostSubject: Been in Hospital!   Been in Hospital! Icon_minitime4th September 2008, 1:06 pm

Hay Guys.
Well im back home from a very tireing time in hospital. Things have been very bizarre and im feeling so under the weather, emotional, tired and just plain fed up!
It all started Yesterday morning when i progressivly got a headache throughout the morning, i managed to see my MW just to make sure everything was ok! She took my BP which was 120/95 and i had ++ Protien in my urine, i was also dehydrated and very tearful so she decided to send me up to the hospital to be cheaked over. I was admitted stright away and was put on a moniter, baby was fine, very active and happy, i was given some painkillers for my headache and had my BP taken again which was 120/87 and urine cheaked whick was clear! The doctor came round and wanted me to stay in to be monitered but was'nt overly concerned as my urine was fine and bp was going down! I had bloods down and then i slept LOL.
In the morning (This morning) my consultant came round and said she thinks iv got a virus and offered a sweep as im over my dates. Iv had my sweep (No pains as of yet) and been sent home with painkillers, iron tablets and rest!!
Im glad to be home but kinda gutted that i did'nt get offered an Induction, but do understand that they only do early ones if there is a medical issue.
So here i am, 40+2 days pregnant and dont have baby yet LOL!
Back to top Go down

Been in Hospital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been in Hospital!   Been in Hospital! Icon_minitime4th September 2008, 2:12 pm

Oh bless hun, i am glad you are feeling a bit better and that you and baby are ok....

Sorry they didn't do an induction for you but i am sure the wee man will come soon.....

((((((hugs to you ))))))) and bump of course....xxxxx

take care..xx
Back to top Go down

Been in Hospital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been in Hospital!   Been in Hospital! Icon_minitime5th September 2008, 3:58 am

oh no! Hope your feeling better and little man comes soon ((hugs))
Back to top Go down
Amy
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 1093
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Been in Hospital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been in Hospital!   Been in Hospital! Icon_minitime5th September 2008, 4:16 am

(((hugs))) Alice, it must be hard work once you go past your due date.

If you need to be induced can they do it at home, so you still get a home birth or do you have to go into hospital?
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Been in Hospital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been in Hospital!   Been in Hospital! Icon_minitime5th September 2008, 4:56 am

I was thinking the same as Amy, I dont think they can.

Big hugs Alice, hopefully you will have him very soon and a home birth

Take care xx
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

Been in Hospital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been in Hospital!   Been in Hospital! Icon_minitime5th September 2008, 2:34 pm

i was induced with sophie...and from what i remember its got to be done in hospital xxx but hopefully your little man will arrive soon hun xx rest up xx
Back to top Go down

Been in Hospital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been in Hospital!   Been in Hospital! Icon_minitime6th September 2008, 3:15 am

Yep i have to be in hospital to be induced, Nevermind!
Back to top Go down

Been in Hospital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been in Hospital!   Been in Hospital! Icon_minitime6th September 2008, 4:24 am

Ive got my fingers crossed for you xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Been in Hospital! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been in Hospital!   Been in Hospital! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been in Hospital!
Page 1 of 1