bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Been to hospital ! + Chest Infection !! Im poorly guys!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Been to hospital ! + Chest Infection !! Im poorly guys! Empty
PostSubject: Been to hospital ! + Chest Infection !! Im poorly guys!   Been to hospital ! + Chest Infection !! Im poorly guys! Icon_minitime11th June 2008, 11:39 am

And its making me feel real down and like shite!

I'v had this lingering cough for about a week now, Andrew cought a chest infection about 2 weeks ago and is on his 2nd lot of antibiotics. I went to see the doctor this morning as i was real bad last night with coughing and my chest being tight, he says iv got an infection and has prcribed me antibiotics, Now for some reason my body does'nt like antibiotics and i get every side effect going, i feel sick, tired, headache, generally just shite! I really hope it passes soon, i really cant cope much more with it.

As for the hospital part i also had my 28 week cheakup with the midwife and she was a little concerned about the lack of movements little man had been doing recently and also about my size (Im mesuring 31weeks) So wanted me to go up and be assessed by the hospital. Well as per usual i was strapped to a moniter for an hour and everything was fine, Bubba moved about and his heart beat was at a regular 140bmp. She had a good feel about too and she does'nt seem to think he is massive and i just hold alot of water. Iv had test's done for pregnancy diabeties, iron and summin else (Cant remember what else for) I have to wait a week for them to come back.

Im just resting now, Andrew is cooking my dinner bless him and im planning an early night (hopefully to sleep more then 4 hr's! )
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Been to hospital ! + Chest Infection !! Im poorly guys!   Been to hospital ! + Chest Infection !! Im poorly guys! Icon_minitime11th June 2008, 11:47 am

Oh Alice

Big hugs hunnie hope you manage to get a really good night sleep xx
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Been to hospital ! + Chest Infection !! Im poorly guys!   Been to hospital ! + Chest Infection !! Im poorly guys! Icon_minitime11th June 2008, 11:47 am

Thanks babes, me too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been to hospital ! + Chest Infection !! Im poorly guys!   Been to hospital ! + Chest Infection !! Im poorly guys! Icon_minitime11th June 2008, 11:53 am

oh no I didnt realise!! hope you get some sleep and get well soon xxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been to hospital ! + Chest Infection !! Im poorly guys!   Been to hospital ! + Chest Infection !! Im poorly guys! Icon_minitime11th June 2008, 2:14 pm

Yeah how inconsiderate of you getting ill . have to find some one else now to wind up till your better Smile. at least everything with baba is ok . Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been to hospital ! + Chest Infection !! Im poorly guys!   Been to hospital ! + Chest Infection !! Im poorly guys! Icon_minitime11th June 2008, 2:58 pm

Oh hun so sorry to hear your not well, hope your feeling better soon, glad all is ok with bubba..... sleep tight....(((hugs)))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been to hospital ! + Chest Infection !! Im poorly guys!   Been to hospital ! + Chest Infection !! Im poorly guys! Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 8:43 am

Hay guys.
Well last night i was so so ill, i could hardly get myself to bed and Andrew had to do everything! Im feeling slightly better today even thou the Antibiotics are making feel yack!
Bubba has been kicking all over the shop today so im not worried about his movements at all.
Iv been getting Braxton Hicks today too, there outchy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been to hospital ! + Chest Infection !! Im poorly guys!   Been to hospital ! + Chest Infection !! Im poorly guys! Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 8:50 am

awwww bless you never mind hun not long left to go now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been to hospital ! + Chest Infection !! Im poorly guys!   Been to hospital ! + Chest Infection !! Im poorly guys! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been to hospital ! + Chest Infection !! Im poorly guys!
Page 1 of 1