bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ooooo Corrie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

ooooo Corrie Empty
PostSubject: ooooo Corrie   ooooo Corrie Icon_minitime21st June 2008, 3:08 am

Fiz's love-rat teacher returns

Coronation Street's love-rat John Stape is apparently set to return in an attempt to rekindle his romance with Fiz Brown.
Fiz's love-rat teacher returns

ooooo Corrie 1883EE1F71B260C6C779C41B192B15
pa.press.net

Coronation Street's love-rat John Stape is apparently set to return in an attempt to rekindle his romance with Fiz Brown.
The two-timing teacher - played by Graeme Hawley - was dumped by Fiz when she found out he was cheating on her with his pupil Rosie Webster (Helen Flanagan).
But it seems John returns to Weatherfield after getting a job as a cab driver at Street Cars, according to the Daily Star. He tries to charm his way back into Fiz's good books by buying her little brother Chesney (Sam Aston) a bike, in the hope he will tell his sister how great John is.
But Fiz - played by Jennie McAlpine - is apparently furious when she finds out.
She fumes: "How dare you use a kid to worm your way back into my life! Get it through your thick head that I'm not interested in you. And if you ever come near me or Chesney again I swear to God I'll call the police."
But John apparently begs: "I've learnt a big lesson and there's nothing I wouldn't do just to be able to turn the clock back.
"My life is a mess without you."
A Corrie insider reportedly said: "It's a Catch 22 situation for Fiz. The story concerning their future still has lots of miles left."
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

ooooo Corrie
Page 1 of 1