bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

X - Factor 15/09/07

Go down 
AuthorMessage

X - Factor 15/09/07 Empty
PostSubject: X - Factor 15/09/07   X - Factor 15/09/07 Icon_minitime16th September 2007, 1:13 am

<H1>Widow sings for dead hubby

</H1>

A MUM-of-two who lost the will to sing when her husband died nine months ago auditions on X Factor tonight.

Andrea Ryder, 33, gave up her passion when she became a widow — but now wants to perform to honour his memory.
Ex-boyband star Steve McNally also auditions tonight.
Steve, 28, sold millions of records as a singer in pop group BBMak.
The band supported N*Sync and Britney Spears before they split about five years ago.

Love is in the X Factor air

By TOMMY HOLGATE
September 14, 2007

COMMENT ON THIS STORY

LOVE is in the air at this week's auditions when the oldest contestant of the year looks to bag herself a toyboy.

Dorothy Bishop – an 84-year-old grandmother – met retired builder Eric Anderson, 67, while queueing.
Eric said: "She's a very charming lady," before impressing judges with a performance of When Will Our Eyes Meet Again.
He then waited eagerly outside while his sweetheart sang.
Dot told judges: "He said he'd like to take me out for lunch next week – I don't know what my sons will say."
Simon said: "I think you should, he's a lovely man," adding "He would effectively be your toyboy."
"I'm his sugarmummy," came the reply
After the granny’s rendition of We'll Meet Again, Danni branded her "faultless" while Simon called Dot "a little minx".
Click the links above to see this week's deranged hopefuls.

Louis Walsh's death threat

September 15, 2007

COMMENT ON THIS STORY

JUDGE Louis receives an apparent DEATH THREAT after dismissing an OAP contestant as a “pub singer”.

Retired gardener Johnny Rocco, 67, points his finger and speaks to Louis in the style of a Godfather.
Cowell jokes: “That was a sign to the Mafia worldwide to kill you.”
Meanwhile, love blossoms between this year’s oldest contestant, Dorothy Bishop, 84, and retired builder Eric Anderson, 67.
Eric offers to get Dorothy dinner after meeting in the queue.

Pregnant Katie left stunned

September 15, 2007

COMMENT ON THIS STORY

SPARKS fly on The X Factor tonight when Simon Cowell puts through a pregnant wannabe — then changes his mind.

Katie Boothand, 24, is given a Yes by the judges — even though she’s due to give birth during the talent show’s live finals.
But moments later, Simon does a U-turn, saying the decision is “crazy”.
He tells fellow panel members: “A part of me thinks we shouldn’t have just done that because she’s five-and-a- half months’ pregnant.”
Louis Walsh and Dannii Minogue agree, and the acid-tongued judge then marches out of the audition room to deliver the bombshell.
He tells a stunned Katie: “We’ve made a mistake. I’m thinking about you and the kid and everything.
“I think this is absolutely the wrong thing to do.”
Katie is devastated, raging: “That’s my decision and if I want to enter this competition and go all the way to the end, I will do that.”
Her fiancé then threatens to SMASH the cameras filming them as they storm out.
Simon defends his decision, saying: “The stress she would have been under would have been unspeakable.
“You cannot put a competition like this, or your ambition, over the fact you’re about to have a baby. It is crazy.”

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: X - Factor 15/09/07   X - Factor 15/09/07 Icon_minitime17th September 2007, 2:35 am

thanks for doing this weeks hun....im still a bit pre-occupied with the kids and ollie with his broken arm. Did manage to see a bit of this weeks tho - felt they shouldnt have agreed to put the preggers woman thro in the first place...but equally they made the right decision withdrawing her from the competition.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: X - Factor 15/09/07   X - Factor 15/09/07 Icon_minitime17th September 2007, 2:41 am

I didnt get to see X Factor on sat Sad
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: X - Factor 15/09/07   X - Factor 15/09/07 Icon_minitime17th September 2007, 6:44 am

well if u have freeview its repeated on itv 2 at various points in this next week tho its usually quite late...alternatively repeated friday evening Smile xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X - Factor 15/09/07   X - Factor 15/09/07 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X - Factor 15/09/07
Page 1 of 1