bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

did anyone watch x factor on sat night?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

did anyone watch x factor on sat night? Empty
PostSubject: did anyone watch x factor on sat night?   did anyone watch x factor on sat night? Icon_minitime22nd October 2007, 11:27 am

I have kind of missed a lot of episodes due to ollie breaking his arm etc but i watched last night - the first episode which was in front of the nation/audience in the studio.

Sharon Osbourne walked out as both her acts were voted - which i dont think was fair (thought a couple of the blokes were crap)....sharon did chose a bad song for one of the girls but the one who got voted off - Kimberley - did look well upset....i have to admit i was crying too Embarassed Embarassed bloody emotional woman i am lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: did anyone watch x factor on sat night?   did anyone watch x factor on sat night? Icon_minitime23rd October 2007, 5:07 am

i saw it... i cant stand that brother and sister... some of the face expressions they pull is sooooooo funny,

i wouldnt be able to sing with my brother.. would end up fighting lol
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: did anyone watch x factor on sat night?   did anyone watch x factor on sat night? Icon_minitime23rd October 2007, 12:36 pm

I love same difference I think they are great singers sorry xx
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: did anyone watch x factor on sat night?   did anyone watch x factor on sat night? Icon_minitime23rd October 2007, 3:18 pm

im not sure who i like yet,,, i mean its gunna b the same old thing who ever wins will have a single that goes to number 1 then you are sure not to hear from then again or if you do its a year down the line
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: did anyone watch x factor on sat night?   did anyone watch x factor on sat night? Icon_minitime23rd October 2007, 4:21 pm

same difference are so funny.....so so so cheesy..... and the firl in particular is very expressive with her facial expressions lol!!! if anyone remembers first Grease film - the girl from same difference reminds me of that geeky hyper woman who talks to sandy when she starts at Rydell High....not frenchie but the woman who played Patty Simcox Very Happy

reckon ur right tempress...not sure on a winner...that riddler type named guy - the one with white hair was scary looking!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: did anyone watch x factor on sat night?   did anyone watch x factor on sat night? Icon_minitime24th October 2007, 1:09 am

LOL doesnt he just Tasha, I cant stand him!!

I'm thinking that X Factor winner wont be a number 1 with Leona Lewis's new song. I love that
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: did anyone watch x factor on sat night?   did anyone watch x factor on sat night? Icon_minitime24th October 2007, 4:42 am

oh i like it but i like take thats single even better!!

lol @ tasha yeh he did look scarey tho halloween is only round the corner lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: did anyone watch x factor on sat night?   did anyone watch x factor on sat night? Icon_minitime24th October 2007, 2:42 pm

I missed it again grrrrrr!
Oh well I will have to watch it next week, cant this week because we will be away!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: did anyone watch x factor on sat night?   did anyone watch x factor on sat night? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

did anyone watch x factor on sat night?
Page 1 of 1