bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

x factor perfume goes on sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage

x factor perfume goes on sale Empty
PostSubject: x factor perfume goes on sale   x factor perfume goes on sale Icon_minitime5th October 2007, 6:04 pm

The X Factor now comes in a bottle after a perfume for the show went on sale.

Maker ScentUps claims the scent will help fans become "part of the excitement and glamour of becoming a pop star".

Vendor The Fragrance Shop said show owner Fremantle Media had struck a deal with ScentUps to create it.

A spokeswoman for the store said: "Since the talent show phenomenon first launched there has been massive debate about just what constitutes the X factor and more importantly who has it, and now it's been bottled for everyone."

His and hers perfumes are available in 30ml bottles priced at £12.99 each.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x factor perfume goes on sale   x factor perfume goes on sale Icon_minitime5th October 2007, 6:06 pm

sorry i felt i had to share this....i cant believe how they have brought out a x factor perfume!!!!!!!! did make me laugh! and the fact they think the perfume will help fans become part of the excitement of being a pop star - well PMSL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: x factor perfume goes on sale   x factor perfume goes on sale Icon_minitime6th October 2007, 1:38 am

erm not sure what i think on this lol
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: x factor perfume goes on sale   x factor perfume goes on sale Icon_minitime6th October 2007, 1:53 am

sounds wierd to me....hope it smells nice.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x factor perfume goes on sale   x factor perfume goes on sale Icon_minitime6th October 2007, 5:30 am

omg thats madness lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x factor perfume goes on sale   x factor perfume goes on sale Icon_minitime8th October 2007, 4:47 pm

lol it prob will be ok - just seems quite a mad idea to have a perfume brought out just because of a tv programme Very Happy wonder how much money Simon Cowells company will make from it Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x factor perfume goes on sale   x factor perfume goes on sale Icon_minitime8th October 2007, 11:52 pm

millions probably......we could always try making a mums and bumps perfume.......LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: x factor perfume goes on sale   x factor perfume goes on sale Icon_minitime9th October 2007, 12:05 pm

lol u can guess what im buying Sarah and Dave for there wedding pressie........X factor purfume....his and hers lol!!

PMSL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: x factor perfume goes on sale   x factor perfume goes on sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

x factor perfume goes on sale
Page 1 of 1