bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Had my 20 Week scan!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Had my 20 Week scan! Empty
PostSubject: Had my 20 Week scan!   Had my 20 Week scan! Icon_minitime15th April 2008, 12:24 pm

And it was fantastic! He was such a wriggler! I was laid on the bed fore a good 30 mins trying to get all the mesurements! He just would'nt keep still LOL. The scan lady managed to get everything she needed thou, he was mesuring perfect for my dates and seemed really healthy! Everything was there that needed to be there, heary was good and healthy and beating away! It was lovely!
She cheaked for the sex again as i asked and at first he had his legs crossed tight with his umbilical cord inbetween them, there was no chance in seeing his winky, but after a few mins he uncrossed them and there clear as day was his winky! So defo a lil Boy! No doubting!

Ill put my new pics on later on tonigh when andrew has taken pictures of them and transfered them to the computer x

Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Smile Smile Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Had my 20 Week scan!   Had my 20 Week scan! Icon_minitime15th April 2008, 1:11 pm

awwww lol
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Had my 20 Week scan!   Had my 20 Week scan! Icon_minitime15th April 2008, 2:13 pm

aww that's great news hun...

Don't need to answer my question in the other post ...LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Had my 20 Week scan!   Had my 20 Week scan! Icon_minitime16th April 2008, 11:05 am

lol okdokie. xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Had my 20 Week scan!   Had my 20 Week scan! Icon_minitime19th April 2008, 1:45 pm

awww *runs off to look for pic*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Had my 20 Week scan!   Had my 20 Week scan! Icon_minitime26th April 2008, 3:05 am

thats fantastic news hun...glad u had a great scan and saw his boy bits xxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had my 20 Week scan!   Had my 20 Week scan! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Had my 20 Week scan!
Page 1 of 1