bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Got my Scan date through ...............

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Got my Scan date through ............... Empty
PostSubject: Got my Scan date through ...............   Got my Scan date through ............... Icon_minitime17th January 2008, 2:51 am

Its next Friday at 2pm! I can finally give Precious a due date and a age lol xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got my Scan date through ...............   Got my Scan date through ............... Icon_minitime17th January 2008, 2:37 pm

awww how lovely, are you going to ask the sex? Or do you want a suprise?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got my Scan date through ...............   Got my Scan date through ............... Icon_minitime17th January 2008, 3:41 pm

Oh i can't wait to find out......very excited....xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got my Scan date through ...............   Got my Scan date through ............... Icon_minitime17th January 2008, 6:37 pm

I would keep the sex a suprise Smile i did with Liam!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Got my Scan date through ...............   Got my Scan date through ............... Icon_minitime18th January 2008, 1:53 am

I did with Sophie but knew she was a girl, everyone said we lied when we said we hadn't found out.
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Got my Scan date through ...............   Got my Scan date through ............... Icon_minitime18th January 2008, 6:32 am

I found out that duncan was a boy and wish i hadn't but everyone in scotland kept asking me what should they buy if they didn't know what colour so i found out......xxx Next time i wouldn't find out....xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got my Scan date through ...............   Got my Scan date through ............... Icon_minitime18th January 2008, 1:25 pm

Yes will defo find out but will ahve to wait until im 20 weeks for that. I like to be very orgernised and knowing the sex will just make my life a whole lot easyer!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got my Scan date through ...............   Got my Scan date through ............... Icon_minitime19th January 2008, 1:23 pm

i didnt find out what i was having.. everyone said my bump was low. so it must b a boy.. even went to a psychic she said it was a boy-so was nice surprize when i had a girl

x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got my Scan date through ...............   Got my Scan date through ............... Icon_minitime20th January 2008, 12:51 pm

I think this one is another girl thou, considering the sickness im having like i did with the others im pritty convinced, But that would'nt bother me i would love another daughter xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got my Scan date through ...............   Got my Scan date through ............... Icon_minitime20th January 2008, 3:04 pm

i really wanted a boy when I was having Liam, everyone kept telling me it was a girl! I was so pleased they were wrong! If I was ever to have another I would pray for a girl lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got my Scan date through ...............   Got my Scan date through ............... Icon_minitime21st January 2008, 8:47 am

lol the thought of a boy scares me! Im a childminder and look after all boys and each one is so crazy and mad lol! Girls are more placid, yes stroppy and moody, but more calm! Well mine are any how!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got my Scan date through ...............   Got my Scan date through ............... Icon_minitime21st January 2008, 10:20 am

i think one of each is lovely!! do you have any names in mind yet alice! Smile

and have you told the girls yet, that there is going to be a new addition to the family?

x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got my Scan date through ...............   Got my Scan date through ............... Icon_minitime21st January 2008, 10:37 am

I would have loved a girl but i am happy with my little boy, he is very calm and sweet most of the time......next time i would like a girl though......xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got my Scan date through ...............   Got my Scan date through ............... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got my Scan date through ...............
Page 1 of 1