bumps2mums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumps2mums

A forum for mums all over the world

PortalPortal  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scan ......

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Scan ...... Empty
PostSubject: Scan ......   Scan ...... Icon_minitime27th January 2008, 2:34 pm

Hay Guys!
Well Friday was a little dissapionting to say the least! I phone in the morning just to double cheak that i still had the scan and the time etc etc, Yep Yep every is ok and still come in a 2pm, the midwife says......Welll......Were got there and took a seat like you do, then got called in to the office. The midwife said because i had only had a scan the week b4 then i would'nt have another on until im 12 weeks! Right ok, but then i thought about the phone call in the morning and ask why they told me to still come up if they knew i would'nt have a scan! She aplogised on there behalf and said the person who answered the phone should of cheaked my notes and told me this over the phone, if not b4!

They were real nice to me and said i could have a scan now but would'nt scan me at 12 weeks but i declined and said id rather have one at 12 weeks. Im booked back in for the 26th Feb next to see Buba x

So no piccy im afraid!
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Resident Member
Resident Member

Female
Number of posts : 2618
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Scan ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scan ......   Scan ...... Icon_minitime28th January 2008, 12:52 am

what a bummer but I spose in one way its a good thing as at 12 weeks bubba would be much bigger xx
Back to top Go down
https://bumps2mums.forumotion.com

Scan ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scan ......   Scan ...... Icon_minitime28th January 2008, 5:40 am

ah will be worth the wait! is my daughters 4th birthday on the 26th Smile
Back to top Go down

Scan ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scan ......   Scan ...... Icon_minitime28th January 2008, 11:46 am

aww well, we will all have to wait! Like Sarah said it wil be bigger then x
Back to top Go down

Scan ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scan ......   Scan ...... Icon_minitime29th January 2008, 1:42 am

Oh that was a bit dissapointing but the long the wait for us the more exciting......xxx i can't wait....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scan ...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scan ......   Scan ...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scan ......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bumps2mums :: Pregnancy-
Jump to: